Chapter 39 (Semi Spicy ⚠️)

"Bye Anton see you tomorrow!" I cheer hugging him. He nods looking down at me before waving to the other two boys. "I'll make sure to come back with glittery nails" he laughs, heading for his blazer.

I turn back to Dylan and Cameron and look between them. "Who am I riding with?" I ask and the two immediately eye each other. "I'll take you! It's my house!" Dylan shouts grabbing my arm.

I just walk with him and Cameron closes his mouth. "So why is Anton ditching us?" He pipes right back up, joining us as we walked. "He needed to spend time with his family- he hasn't actually been alone with them for a while and he felt bad" I answer as we stop in front of Dylan's car.

"Mmm okay" he answers before going for his truck. "See you there!" He calls. I put my bag away and climb into the front feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Dylan pulls out his phone as well as he starts the car. So I can only assume it's either Anton or Cam. "Dear god" Dylan sighs as I open my phone to look at the message.

'Well since it will be just be us, I think we should have some fun tonight. My two beautiful boyfriends' I put a hand over my mouth as his truck drives by. He honks and we both look up to see him blowing a kiss.

Dylan rolls his eyes before sending him a middle finger in the chat. I quickly type in a few dots before putting my phone away.

He pulls forward and follows Cameron out of the parking lot. Staring forward, his hands gripped tightly to the wheel. "Dylan are you okay?" I ask leaning closer to his side.

"Yes... why?" He asks and I try to think what I wanted to say over in my head. "You seem off- Do you want to talk about it?" I ask anyways and he sighs. "Yes I do, but I'm worried. Okay- going- Weird question how do you feel about trans people?" He blurts it out as I stare at him confused.

"Umm I don't know I don't really think anything- they're people. I see them as regular people I guess... Super brave having to come out as an entirely different person. I grew up in a pretty isolated household I don't much about anything- why?" I give my best view on it.

"No reason- I've got a cousin who just came out and I was surprised... I guess" he's lying. I think. I don't know. I probably shouldn't just assume that. "Well either way just because someone is trans doesn't change how I think of them. I'll still be their friend" I add as we pull into his driveway.

Cameron was leaning against his truck waving to us with a flirty grin. We both groan which caused a chain reaction, and we burst into simultaneous laughter. Getting out of the car, I grabbed my bag before running over to hug Cameron.

"Hello cute thing" he mumbles and Dylan locks up his car and joins us. "Notice! My sweet wonderful boyfriends how there are no other cars here. Your mother must be at book club!" He cheers kissing Dylan's head before running into the house an extra skip in his step.

"He just became very gay" I whisper getting a smirk from Dylan. "My mom really screwed us over we aren't getting out of this" he mumbles and I laugh. "Wait what are we doing?" I ask now nervous.

"As much as he can get without you becoming uncomfortable" he whispers as we open the door again to see Cameron disappearing down the hall. "He's an actual toddler. A horny toddler" my boyfriend sighs.

"Are you hungry or can you wait?" He looks at me and I shake my head. "I'm fine waiting" I answer as we both make the trek to his room. Cameron was on the bed going through his phone, his shirt already off leaving him in his shorts.

I put my bag against the wall and take my shoes off before jumping on him. Dylan stripped from his sweatshirt and shoes putting them away before laying down next to us. His arm went around Cameron as we all cuddled together.