Chapter 56

"That's Mark- I'll see you guys soon!" I smile pointing him out as I start to open the car door. Stopping I turn back to them. "You're so far away" I huff looking back at Anton and Cameron who were in the back.

They smile and Anton moved forward making me do the same. I give him a quick kiss and he sits back down. Cameron moves forward and I give him a kiss as well. There's a smack and Cameron practically slams himself down.

"Sorry can't resist when there's a nice ass in front of me" Anton shrugs making Dylan and I laugh as Cameron looks away flustered. I lean over giving Dylan a goodbye kiss and he smiles wide. "Are we sure this is alright" Cameron mutters not wanting me too hangout with another guy.

"He's allowed to have friends" Dylan chuckles and I nod. "One of us will be here to pick you up- if not all of us" Anton adds grabbing my hand. "Thank you- I love you guys, bye bye!" I call opening the door.

"Love you too" "I love you too" "love you baby!" Closing the door I check my jean pockets for my wallet and phone. I wore a minty green sweater that Dylan had given me and some light blue jeans with my converse.

Walking over to Mark he smiles once he sees me. "Luis! I've been so excited about hanging out!" He cheers as I nod nervous. The way he acted over text confused me. I wasn't sure how I felt about being with him.

His eyes flickered to the car I got out of and he put a hand on my back before pointing to the building in front of us.

"There's like an arcade and stuff, I thought it would be fun" he suggests taking his hand away as I nod. Walking in, I smile determined to not assume the worst.

"Arcade first?" He asked and I nodded fine with that. We both walked over to the machine converting our money into tokens. I did five dollars and he decided to do the same saying we could do more later.

"Skee-ball?" He suggested with a big smile and I nodded excited to do something normal with a friend. I wonder if the boys would like to go to an arcade with me. Like a date? I could maybe ask them.

I put my tokens in and Mark does the machine next to me. As the ball fall towards us we both attempt to beat each other's scores. I laugh as he blows on his last ball winding his arm up before letting it roll. Scoring him 300 points. He cheers to himself silently as I pick up my final ball my smile dropping when he moves behind me.

I ignore it until his hands grip my waist pulling me back against him. "Let me give you some luck" he chuckles a low chuckle and I gulp. Rolling the ball I got 100 points laughing nervously as the tickets come out of the machine.

"Aww you beat me- that's too bad" he mumbles into my neck. "Mark- I have boyfriends" I quickly spit it out expecting him to jump away and apologize. He doesn't.

Only sighs and moves a littler further from my neck bending over to put his chin on my shoulder. "Do you think I didn't see you in the car- kissing all of them... they're probably using you" he murmurs as I shake my head.

You would be the one using
me. "You can have my tickets cutie" he smiles squeezing my hips before moving away. I grab both of our tickets and follow him not sure of what to do.

"Luis you'll be good at this one!" He grabs my hand putting me in front of the soccer one where you had to get it past some character and into the net.

I nodded and bent over putting some tokens in getting a slap on the ass. I quickly stand back up and turn back to him watching him smile. "I see why they want you" he laughs not looking me in the eyes as I step forward trying to get his hand off of me.

"Go ahead and finish what you were doing" he chuckles patting me again and I move forward to finish letting his words get to me. They like me. They love me. I'm not just meat for them.

A ball is thrown out of the machine and the character starts moving. I focus on where he is and kicked the ball hard and fast on the ground watching it sweep by the character. There's a celebratory noise and the ball is kicked back out to me.

I repeat the process occasionally having to stop the ball and lift it up and over the character's arm. I bit my lip thinking about my boyfriends- could they possibly using me. Then getting mad at myself for thinking that. They saved my life- they helped me with my dad. I'm a spoiled brat. I don't deserve them. I kick the ball harder and harder each time.

"New high score!" The machine sings and I keep going only stoping when the ball is no longer kicked back to me. My shoulders slumped as I stared at my hands watching them shake. My heart hurt and I so badly wanted to tear at my arms.

Feel the pain anywhere else, besides my chest. "Told you that you'd do great" he hums ruffling my hair. "I'd do it but don't feel like being made a fool" he laughs and I let out another nervous chuckle, waiting for the tickets to stop.

When they do I pick them up and fold them into one as we walk from game to game. Just something to distract myself. They love you- you don't deserve them.

"You know Luis. I bet they haven't taken you out anywhere have they? Do they let people know that they are dating you? Or are you hidden from the world?" He asks out of nowhere turning away from the game he had been playing.

"Dylan took me on a date!" Quickly I try to defend it. "So one out of three, wow... only one date- I'm sorry Luis" he clicks his tongue as I move the tickets to one hand my other gripping my arm.

"We couldn't really go on dates because we're busy and there was family things and stuff" I try to explain but he doesn't really listen. "Don't make excuses for them- they're using you" he rolls his eyes collecting his tickets before putting a hand on my back and moving us to the next area.

"And what would do with me?" I snap making him grab my shirt. "The same thing, but at least I'm not pretending to have feelings- you won't have your heart broken in the end." He explains simply.

I nodded not sure how he wanted me to answer. He walks over to the prize counter and takes one of their plastic bags so we could shove the tickets in. I nod and say a quick thank you. "Of course" he smiles at me.

"Come here" he says again grabbing my wrist I follow feeling so out of it as he smiles and motions towards the photo booth. I smile a weak smile and nod imagining how Cameron would react to a photo booth he'd probably make some childish motion and force us all into it.

I'm pushed into it and he sets the bag of tickets down at our feet before sliding in next to me. "I'll pay" he hums and moves to get his wallet out inserting the money.

I watch carefully my nails grazing my arm. Hopefully not hard enough to leave any marks. "Here stand up, real quick" he tells me as the machine processes his money.

I do what he says hunching over so I didn't hit my head. He smiles and grabs my hips forcing me down onto him. "Mark stop" I whisper trying to stand up.

"I paid for this don't waste my money" he mumbles as the camera starts to count down. I couldn't help it as the tears streamed down my cheeks. The camera flashed and I tried to hold in a sob as his lips grazed my neck leading to him kissing it lightly.

"Mark please- stop!" I started to hit him away quickly getting slammed against the wall. I go silent now dizzy as the tears streamed down silently and he kissed my jaw while the camera flashed again.

"Now you're quiet" he smiles tipping my chin down. I wanted to say something but I felt liked I'd passed out so I quietly sobbed letting him kiss me. My hand went to his chest and I tried to push him away but I had no strength left.

"I hate you" I finally manage to get the words out stumbling off of him.

"Good thing I don't need you to love me, to fuck you"

Benchwarmer ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें