Chapter 29

I jolt awake from a loud curse and sit up again looking around. "Way to go Cameron you woke him up" Dylan murmurs as I turn to see Cameron smiling a very awkward smile.

I was still on his lap. Abort mission- abort mission! Stay calm... "sorry Luis, Cameron got scared" Anton mocks as I nod rubbing my eyes. "Okay- how long was I asleep... are we still watching the same movie" I mumble bracing my hands on Cameron's legs.

"Umm- it's.... We'll it's 2 am and we are most definitely not on the same movie" Anton laughs as I lean back and rest my back on Cameron's chest. His hand goes to my bare stomach and then he moves my chin over to get a look at my collar.

"That's not mine" he mumbles kissing my neck lightly. I yawn and smile. "Nope" I laugh before flipping off of him and hugging onto Dylan. The green eyed boy hugged me best as he could with me resting on him like this.

"God" Anton mutters and Cameron sits up quickly. "What?!" He asks being nosy as Dylan rubs my back. "Don't get upset Luis- but your sister is killing me" he admits as I sit up now on Dylan. I felt clingy but I really couldn't sit anywhere else unless I went to the ground.

Anton's eyes flicker to my neck but then look away. "What is she doing?" I ask and he takes out his bun going to redo it. "She just isn't very nice, but then if I say something she grows all angry at me and right now she's blaming me for not treating her nicely. Literally word for word- there are so many other guys who would treat me better, but I stay with you" he rolls his eyes looking to us all.

"Sorry am I over reacting it's just- it's annoying. I'm not the type to get my feelings hurt but- she's hurting my feelings" he rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "I'm sorry she's doing that to you- she's uh very manipulative..." I trail off not use to admitting she's in the wrong.

"If you don't mind me asking why does she think you aren't treating her right?" Dylan asks looking over at him as I move a bit more trying to just stretch a bit.

"Apparently I haven't took her on enough dates and I'm not being romantic enough. She wants me to make moves on her and she's mad because she shouldn't have to be telling me this..." he looks at me before covering my ears. "She wants me to start being sexual" he whispers as my eyes widen and I gasp.

"She just turned 15- she's a freshman! What does she mean sexual" I groan laying on my stomach trying to comprehend all of it. "I don't know- apparently I don't kiss her enough and I'm not handsy. I'm not trying to grab her-" I cut him off again.

"Handsy- dear god. I hadn't even made out with anybody till this year" I rub my face disgusted and irritated. "I just don't feel like doing those kinds of things with her" he admits and I clap silently. "That's wonderful- great news really" I cheer making the others laugh.

"Dump her" Cameron gets a swat from Dylan because of it. As I try to unnoticeably nod. "You are not in the wrong she's been extremely manipulative and toxic to you" Dylan admits as I scoot off of the bed and grab my sweatshirt from the ground.

I stretched a little, cramped up still. "You could do so much better" Cameron leaned over to look at Anton. He looked up from his phone and I swear the tension between them was making me flustered.

Cameron likes my best friend. I move to my backpack wanting another excuse to stretch some more before putting it in my bag. I go back to the bed and I'm quite literally snagged and pulled onto Cameron again.

His hands grabs my hips making me face the other two while holding me there as he starts to kiss my neck. "Cameron what are you- oh" Dylan understood something as I bit my lip trying to not let out a sound.

"You really could do so much better" Dylan pats his shoulder as my eyes flicker to Anton to see him staring between us. Cameron bites down and I cover my mouth with my hand letting out a very unholy noise.