Chapter 38

"Luis- don't you think we should talk about it?" Anton asked as the two boys walked behind us talking soccer strategies. "About what?" I asked even though I knew.

"Saturday? You just came back to us? Like are you going back home on a certain day or is it not happening... did he hurt you. I mean obviously he did, but is there any other spots-" our conversation was joined but the two others as they didn't so secretly try to listen to my answers.

"I'm not going back till I'm better" I answer simply. "Which means no being into guys and many other things" my eyes linger on the two boyfriends I had, and I smiled to myself I'm really failing the getting better part.

"Wait are you actually going to try to be well... uh straight?" Cameron asked his face showing a look of hurt and I instantly knew he felt insecure about it now. "Of course not.... I can't just be straight- I'll try to find other ways to make him happy or just lie but I can't not be bi" I smile at the two as I rest against my locker.

"Ant!" My sister's voice yells and all four of us groan, making us laugh. "Anton I'm sorry- please I miss us" she apologizes profusely. "You don't understand I just wasn't thinking things through. I didn't even really want what was happening. I was just surprised that somebody was kissing me- I'm not use to that kind of stuff you need to believe me" she explains as he just watched her.

"I want to be with you- I miss having you. You're the perfect boyfriend" She admits as he tries to talk. "Honestly it was easier for me with what you did-" she cuts him off not wanting to hear it.

"Listen Anton it was stupid of me and I get that... can't we just forget. I'll never go to him again. I just wanted more from you, but that's not how it went and I just... please" she whispers looking up at him and I instantly felt the need to hug her and make sure anything was alright.

I just wanted to help her. "I appreciate the apology but I'm almost certain you don't mean it" he chuckles sadly. "But I do-" he cuts her off this time.

"Just because you cheated on me doesn't mean I'm going to suddenly be more in love with you- that's not how it works for me. If you wanted me to be more sexually attracted to you maybe we should have talked about it... going and sucking on some dudes face isn't the way to go" he laughs awkwardly.

"But Ant can't we just try one more time- we don't need to kiss or hug- we don't need to do anything sexual" she admits as I rest against my locker waiting for his answer. He looks at me before looking back at her. Taking it as a sign, I walk over to the two other boys who were also watching intently.

I stand in front of them, and one of their hands secretly goes to my back. "Is it bad I don't want them to get back together" I whisper and they both shake their head. "I feel the same way" Dylan chuckles.

"I feel wrong saying that about my sister though" I sigh and Cameron's hand goes to my side. "Mmm in a nice way she's a bitch" he sighs as I put a hand over my mouth.

"Anton" she calls getting our attention. "I'm sorry Josie I think it was pretty obvious I was losing feelings anyways and you making that decision between me and another helped me decide" he continues to let her down as her eyes well up.

This changes to anger as my sister crosses her arms. "Why!? What's the reason you don't like me anymore!?" She asks or more like yells as he takes a step back before putting a hand on the back of his neck.

"Well- you see..." she stomps her foot like a toddler her eyes hard and mad. She kind of reminded me of dad. I stepped back into the two behind me more. Quickly getting looked at as they wanted to make sure I was okay.

"I'll be honest with you" he gives up as we all go back to paying attention to the blonde boy and angry sister of mine. "You're not your brother- I tried, but it's definitely not the same" he shrugs before walking away.

My eyes widen at his words. Me? What does he mean by that. Does that mean he likes me? "You!" My sister shouts and I look to her with wide eyes. "Josefina I swear I didn't know-" she cuts me off with a glare.

"My name is Josie- you piece of shit!" She stomps over grabbing me by the shirt. "Josie I'm sorry" I whisper and she shakes her head before slamming me against the locker. "Okay Josie back the fuck off" Cameron's voice cuts through as her grip on me only tightens.

"You deserve what dad does to you... cabrón"
she scoffs before throwing me back. A few friends of hers laugh while looking at me with wide eyes. "You are so brave" one girl whispers and Josefina pretends to wipe her hand off.

I stared wide eyed before the two boys took action. "Cameron call Anton and lets go to the old music classroom" Dylan whispers before dragging me by the arm. "I'm okay- let's just go to practice" I mumble but he doesn't listen as the door closes with Cameron standing outside of it on the phone with I'm assuming Anton.

"We aren't going till I get this through to you" he whispers as I stare at him confused. "What? Did I miss something?" I ask and he just hugs me. "You didn't deserve anything that he did to you... I don't know what she said at the end but I disagree with it" he laughs and I nod putting my face into his neck.

"She called me a bastard" I whisper and he continues to shake his head. "I disagree" he nods again. "What she said didn't bother me- so don't worry" I assure him as the door opens again for Anton and Cameron. Both come over with Anton apologizing repeatedly. "I didn't think that through - of course she went after you" he groans as I shrug.

"It's fine her words didn't bother me" I repeat. "I'm honestly use to it- I don't think it really hurts as much as it use too. I'm just not as sensitive as I use to be" I continue before shrugging.

"No Luis. It might not be affecting you now but when you're all alone and in your head what she said is going to come back and haunt you" he corrects me as I stare at him confused. I really didn't think any of that.

"So let's do this now... she lied. You don't and didn't deserve any of the abuse" Dylan murmurs rubbing a hand over my cheek before giving me a soft kiss. I swallowed and nodded as Cameron hugged me from behind.

"You will never deserve it. Never" he mumbles quickly leaving small kisses on my neck. I smile and laugh at the feeling while my hand is grabbed by Anton. "You deserve better and that's all" he whispers and the other two nod at this before peppering my face and neck with kisses.

"I'm okay! We should get to practice before they think I killed you" I laugh finally wiggling free. Anton hugged me and I hugged back tightly. Earlier when he said... I shouldn't think about it. I have two boyfriends and I like them both a lot.

I'm honestly so happy they actually want to be with me I shouldn't be selfish. "I'm sorry for Josefina. You didn't deserve all of that!" I explain as he shakes his head running a hand over my mop of hair. "Don't apologize on her behalf you did nothing wrong" he smiles. I nod, squeezing him even tighter.

I only let go to hug Dylan just because I really enjoyed hugging him. He was just really good at comforting me. "What if she tells father- he'll never let me home!" I gasp and they all turn to stare at me. "You still want be to go back?" Cameron asked.

"Of course I want to go back home" I chuckle. He takes a deep breath and I start to feel like I said something wrong. Dylan kisses my head before whispering "don't worry we'll keep you safe- wherever that is" he smiles and we all start towards the door.

"So Anton?" Cameron asked swinging his arm around his shoudlers. "What you said earlier? To Josie? You're just not your brother- what was that suppose to mean?" He asked making my spirit lift a bit. He's still in a happy mood that good! I didn't make him mad or sad and that's all that matters.

"I didn't say that..." he trails off while Cameron pouts. "I was really hoping to hear my name. Like oh Josie I just can't be with you. I'm madly in love with Cameron. Dylan and Luis are okay but Cameron is just so hot" his voice raises a few octaves as Anton rolls his eyes and the other blonde slaps his chest.

"I hope you trip and fall"