Chapter 37

I woke up with Javier on my chest and two bedhead teens strangling me to death. Anton was passed out clutching onto Dylan for dear life. I smiled and sat up some arms clinging to me as I held Javier onto me.

It didn't last long as I'm pulled back down. Javier moved but stayed asleep as Cameron groaned. "Luis?" He asked sleepily not even opening his eyes as he pulled me into him.

"Yeah" I whisper and he smiles moving forward lazily before kissing my jaw. I smile and enjoy the kisses before letting Javier down onto the bed. Dylan hugs him instead of me as I free myself from his grip. "No why are you leaving" Cameron whispers still trying to kiss me.

"I'm not leaving- I just wanted more room" I whisper kissing his cheek. "For what?" He chuckles keeping his eyes closed. "You just woke up I should be the one kissing you" I whisper leaving kisses all over his face.

He smiled and his hands trailed down my sides as I kissed his lips lightly. "I need another one" he murmurs pursing his lips. I nod giving him another one. In return he just continues to purse his lips.

Eventually he grabbed my back and kept me down roughly making out with me when he found himself awake enough. I wrapped my leg around him and he kept his hands on my lower back kissing my neck as I rubbed his shoulder.

"I'm suppose to be doing the kissing" I whine but he continues to leave light kisses all over my skin. "Why don't you go wake our boyfriend up?" He mumbles tapping my butt. I looked away flustered but nodded, getting one more kiss.

Javier had scooted into Dylan so I leaned over my boyfriend kissing him a few times before kissing over his jaw and neck. The boy smiled before reaching for me. I smiled at him as he turned and pursed his lips wanting more kisses.

I give him what he wants kissing him lightly until his eyes flutter open. "Good morning- flower" he whispers as I smile and sit up. "Good morning" I hold his hand as Anton nuzzles into Dylan's side.

"I need to take Javier home eventually, so I have to get him to the park like I promised" I tell him and he nods looking at Anton. "I'll wake him up" he whispers rubbing Anton's arm trying to wake him.

I go over to my brother and blow on his face watching him cringe away. "Wakey-wakey" I whisper rubbing his stomach. He sits up with a mess of hair on his head and looks around in a panic.

"Luis!" He giggles hugging me. "Hey buddy are lets get ready for the park" I smile and he immediately jumps onto Cameron. "Oof- you ready then?" He chuckles and Javier nods letting himself slip off of the bed.

He goes to his bag and sits waiting for me to show him where to go. I yawn and move over Cameron, hurrying to get the both of us change. When we came back Cam was ready and Anton was groaning into the bed. Dylan came out of the closet dressed and ready to go.

"Anton" I call and he give us another groan. Standing in his sweats he goes over to his bag and throws on a t-shirt. "Okay let's go" he mumbles yawning to himself. I watch him grumble over to Cameron, resting his head on his neck.

We had our cereal, and piled into Anton's blazer as he drove us to the nearest park. Mom was planning on picking Javier up in two hours. As soon as I open the back door Javier was jumping out.

Dylan grabbed my hand and Cameron grabbed his other as Anton locked up the blazer and walked over, putting his arm around my shoulders. We all walked onto the property together, Javier had climbed up one of the structures.

"I should go play with him" I explain and we stand admiring the decent sized park. "Well have him come here I'll play hide and seek with him if you're down" Dylan smiles.