Chapter one hundred and fourty three

Rhislett's POV

It's my birthday! I jumped out of bed and ran to Harry's room " happy birthday!" I yelled and he smiled wide rubbing his eyes " happy birthday frogger" and he hugged me now me and haz don't often hug so this was special. We ended up walking downstairs I kinda expected something but I was met with Scarlett and Chris who were whispering but when they saw us they stopped. " hey kids" dad said and me and Harry waited for the happy birthday but it never came. " we've got work today but we should be back later I'll have dinner ready but you two okay on you're own for abit" and my face along with my heart dropped " what?" And she scrunched her face " we have work bubs we gotta go but ring if there's an emergency" and I started again " you're going to work? Today?" And they nodded and I swear I didn't know Earhart to cry or not. " okay" Harry said and he held my hand I knew he was holding it together they both gave us tight smiles and walked out. So much for a great birthday.

" frogger" and I stopped him wiping a tear " it's okay let's just ring the boys" and he nodded at least they'd know it's our birthday. I tried ringing them both but neither of them answered. And neither of them had sent us happy birthday messages which they do every year. Harry sighed and dropped his head. His phone rang and he smiled which peaked my interest. He answered the phone and well I heard him say " no I can't it's just me and rhis and I can't leave her alone" and that stopped me at least one of us should enjoy this shit day. I took the phone out of his hands " he'd love to go just text him where" and I ended it before he could protest. " you're going. It's only a few hours" and he shook his head at me " no im not leaving you alone frogger" and I smiled " I'll be fine play just go please" and he nodded I knew he really like this girl and also I wanted to be alone. Let me feel bad for myself alone please. " you can come too?" And I laughed because that's sweet and also stupid of him to say. " no offence I'm not third wheeling so go have fun" and he nodded and left. I sighed when I heard the door close.I felt this wave of sudden sadness and I didn't know what to do. I saw my phone light up and it was mum but I didn't answer I just left my phone downstairs and headed up.

Harry's POV

I left the house to go hand with emily. I really didn't wanna leave Rhislett alone but she insisted and I knew if I stayed it's upset her more. I was angry at my parents not just for me but for her. She's trusting them and they forget her big day! Dad had made me share my location with him and because I didn't remember where set was I checked to get the address of where he was. But to my shock it was saying he was at matka's? What the fuck did they just lie to us? I texted smoky telling her I couldn't make it she understood she probably thought I was staying with rhis not confronting my parents about being shit parents. I walked there and knocked on the door but when it opened it was my dad smiling but when he saw me his smile dropped and he looked shocked. And then from behind him came my mother " Chris who-" and she stood frozen like a dear caught in headlights. " what the fuck is going on?"

Scarlett's POV

It's my baby's birthdays! I woke up to Chris dragging me out of bed to say I was confused and annoyed was an understatement. " what" I hissed when we got into the kitchen. Lizzie handed me coffee and I drank it. " I had to make sure you didn't ruin our hard work" and I scoffed " you almost told Harrison last night!" And he shit up then. I really did feel bad when I saw there little faces but I hope they understand and they like there surprise. Chris and Robert went to collect Rhisey's preset while me and Lizzie went to finish decorating for the party. Chris came back with the box and honestly I was so happy that this had gone right so far. We'd flown Peter and Isaac in last night for the part because it didn't feel right without them. We were fully prepared to have this party in England if they couldn't come. We did also plan a vacation with Cassie and Maria and our family's for Disney land. Just like the twins wanted we just couldn't for there birthday because of everyone's schedules. And then the door happened and I sent Chris but he took ages so I went after him. And I saw my little boy red with anger. Uh oh. " Harry" Chris tried but Harrison walked in and yelled " you lied to us! You forget our birthday and then you lie to us. What kind of parents are you!" And I gaped at him omg. I'm gonna kill Chris. " Harrison stop yelling at you're parents young man!" Matka said walking in she always saves our asses. " come in here" she said and he glared at us before walking after her into the living room. Guess his surprise is out of the window. He walked in and saw all the decorations and the cakes. " oh god" he said Chris mumbled " surprise" Harry turned with a apologetic face. " I'm sorry" he said and I just hugged him " it's okay. Happy birthday baby boy" I whispered and he smiled at me but he soon dropped that which worried me " Rhislett shit" he said and my heart now dropped what had happened " you gotta go home mum and fix this. She's upset and angry and you know how that goes." And I really do. Oh no she thinks we forgot her birthday. She's alone on her birthday. I didn't say anything I just walked out and grabbed my keys. I raced home so I could try and salvage the day.

______________________________

Hiiiiii

Yes I did that now you have to wait🤪

Remember to drink water
My messages are always open
Give you're eyes a break

Till the next chapter my loves❣️