Chapter sixty-two

Rhislett's POV

We finished eating and took a slight break to digest the food. the adults  ate  way more then us but we knew that would only be an advantage to us. We play to win. And we were going to win. Mainly because I wanted to wipe the smug looks of Lizzie and Scarlett's faces. This was gonna and amazing. " I never lose little one" and I smirked " that's because you've never been against me ask Scarlett how it feels to lose to me" and she gasped " you played dirty that day and you know it rhisey" and I shrugged " hmmm did I? I was just motivating you that's it scarly" and then Lizzie put her hands on Scarlett's ears " nope your so not getting to her we're gonna win no manipulation!" And I smiled sweetly " I don't know what you mean Lizzie but I can win however you guys want" and I turned and walked away before she could answer. I got to the boys and gave them a serious look " we gotta win!" And they looked at me with the same look " yes we do or Chris and Robert won't let us live it down" and I gasped " same with Lizzie and Scarlett so we're all in agreement" and they nodded. Game on.

We all went inside to change into white shirts. I decided to change my shorts too just because I needed as much movement as I could get.

This was gonna have to do

This was gonna have to do. These were shorts and a shirt I could live without if they got ruined permanently. And it was a cute outfit. Kick ass and look good doing it.

I got outside and I had put my hair into a pony tail. I walked past Lizzie and Scarlett and stuck my tongue out. Which they both gave me raised eyebrows for. " if you old people fall over and need help just yell time out" Isaac yelled and I giggled because isa is mean. " we're not old-" Lizzie said and I cut her off " nope I'm not listening to that again sorry liz I love you but if your over 30 you're considered old" and she narrowed her eyes at me " I'll show you old" and I wasn't gonna show it but she was scaring me. No no fear. I'm taking them down. I turned to the boys and we came up with a plan. Isa and Harry we're gonna go for Chris and Robert. While I hid so that the girls would be looking for me. Then pete would jump out and they would think they were getting him but I'd ambush them and get them with his help. That plan was perfect.

" okay everyone take you're places  when the whistle blows the game starts" and we all headed to our bases. Scarlett's garden is very big and wide. It also had bushes trees and loads of stuff to hide behind. It was perfect for this game. When we heard the  whistle we all got into our places. I was very well hidden but Pete wasn't obviously on purpose. He was opposite me so I could see him. And then I heard voices from  the distance " come out come out sweet girl we just wanna teach you a lesson" they clearly thought I was in my own. " oh Peter you could of hid better " was the next thing I heard but as soon as they went for him I got out and Peter ducked and sprayed upwards while i went for them both too. They were drenched. like head to toe red. There shirts didn't have an ounce of white on them. And me and Peter didn't have hardly any blue on us. " OKAY we surrender" Lizzie yelled because we weren't letting up. Me and Peter stopped and high fives. And when I looked back at both women they were covered including there faces and hair. " you guys got a little something right there" I said motioning to there whole body's. I heard the whistle which meant the game was over. Harry and Isaac came running back barely even covered but the same couldn't be said for Chris and Robert. We all high fived " never mess with us, it's a lesson you all had to learn eventually" I said bouncing around because I won . But when I saw Lizzie and Scarlett's faces I gulped. They shared a look and started walking towards me. " the games over what are you both doing?" And Lizzie smirked " it is but that doesn't stop us from doing this" and they both sprayed me. I started running away. But I should of known that these two could keep up. I mean they both work out everyday. The only reason I'm keeping up my pace is because I'm young. Otherwise I'd be screwed. " stop!" I screamed but Scarlett was giggling " nope not happening until you look like a Smurf!" And I carried on running till I got to the pool. I ran for the  pool but turned at the last second so they both fell in. I started to laugh so much. " shame" I said between laughs. What I didn't realise was I was close to the edge and Lizzie had grabbed my leg and pulled me in. " shit" I said while falling. As soon as I fell in I felt hand go around  my waist. " I may be on the other team but you're not drowning!" Scarlett said to me. I giggled at her " I can swim yano" and she nodded " I know but I'm not risking it" and then i felt water splash all over me. All 5 of the boys had jumped into the pool. " rhis?" Harry said and I knew what he was referring too the fact I'm in the pool so close to Scarlett but even tho I had a shirt on I knew you couldn't see the scars threw it. I shook my head at him and then splashed him. " hey I was on your team!" And I giggled,  Scarlett spoke " yeh well the games over" and I looked at her and smirked. I saw realisation hit her and before she could say a word I splashed her. I also got Lizzie who started splashing back. But because Scarlett was inbetween us she got the most of it. I was trying so hard not to laugh at the glare she gave Lizzie. " what's so funny missy" and she splashed me right in the face. I started splashing them both and well we looked like we couldn't win because none of us were even looking at what we were doing Just splashing. " okay come on let's go inside and watch a movie." Chris said and eveyone agreed. I swam to the side to get out but Harry pit his hand out for me. I took it and he pulled me out. " thank you dork" and he smiled " no problem nerd. Just go get changed before you get ill. We're flying tomorrow remember?" And I nodded and took the towel Peter offered me. I ran upstairs and changed into coke pjs shorts and a shirt. Someone knocked on my door so I yelled " come in" and I saw Lizzie and Scarlett jump into my bed " you two are making you're selves at home." And Lizzie spoke " well your ends comfy and we missed you" and I gave her a amused smile " it's been 20 minutes" and Scarlett spoke " that's long! God Lizzie I don't know how we survived" and I laughed. " okay come on we gotta go down" and they both whined " god if you love my bed that much you can have it whenever you want just let's go" and I didn't realise what I had said but they both looked like kids in a candy store. I just rolled my eyes and we all left. Our flight tomorrow was at 5pm so we had half a day to get ready. I had packed half my stuff but I was gonna didn't tomorrow. We got downstairs and the boys had picked venom which I didn't mind. I sat on the sofa next to Robert and Chris. Which I knew was irritating Scarlett and Lizzie because they were both glaring at Chris and Robert. Who had made a show of moving closer so that I was laying on Chris and Robert was leaning on me. I wanted to laugh but I just held it in. Children I swear.

When the movie was finished everyone went to there rooms. Lizzie and Robert were staying the night because it was late and we were all leaving tomorrow together anyway. I climbed into bed and turned my side lamp on. Chris had come in to say goodnight when I'd brushed my teeth.I  had my glasses on and I was reading a book waiting for Scarlett. I don't know how long it's been but I heard a knock on the door but before I said nagging I saw two gown ass women run into my room and jump onto my bed either side of me. They both got under the duvet and looked up at me who was still trying to figure it how they moved so fast. " what are you two doing?" And Lizzie gave me a innocent smile the same one I give her. " you offered us you're he'd and we're taking you up on it." And tried to speak but Scarlett said " I mean if you want us to go then I guess we will" she aid abit sarcastic with dramatics. I rolled my eyes and put my book on the night stand with my glasses. " fine but if either of you start snoring you get kicked Out!" And they nodded and moved closer to me. I smiled to myself as much as I was trying not to enjoy this. This was a perfect moment. " night sweet girl" " night little one" and I smiled " night Lizzie, night momma" and they both lived closer Scarlett had her arms around me and Lizzie had hers around my waist. I was facing Scarlett but leaning on Lizzie. I fell asleep very fast. This was a sleep that I didn't want to end. The two people who meant the world to me. I had them both with me and I'd had the best day ever with them. What more could I ask for.

____________________________

A lot  more kid

Hey so I hope you like the fluff I thought this was cute.

Remember to drink water
And that my messages are always open x
And give you're eyes a break

Till the next chapter my loves❣️