Chapter one hundred and nine

Rhislett's POV

I walked to Lizzie's door and knocked " come in" I heard her say and I walked in with a shy smile. She looked over at me and her face softened while a smile took over her face. " hey little one" and I smiled while walking further into the room. I sat on her bed and she smiled at me waiting for me to talk. " I wanted to them you for yesterday Lizzie" and she gave me a amused face " you don't have to say thank you. I love you and I'd do anything for you" and I smiled " you know I don't deserve you" and she frowned " maybe that's the other way around" she said laughing slightly. " what do you mean" and she smiled " you may be Scarlett and Chris's baby but you're like my child. You are my child. That's how I see you. Even if I had my own kids I'd think of you as my oldest. That's how I know I'm lucky to have you. Because you make me thankful to have you." And I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. " you're the best god mother you know that. And you're gonna be a amazing mother. Because you already are. I see you as my mother. I have two mothers" I said smiling wide I knew that meant a lot to her and she pulled me into a hug " you're not like other people Lizzie. You don't yell at me and you don't assume the worst. You've treated me like a adult while also making sure I was okay. You never assume the worst and always trust me. I love you and I'm glad you're in my life" and she gave me a watery smile " thank you darling" she pulled back out of the hug and wiped her face " we're supposed to be going out and you're making me ruin my makeup" she whined and I laughed.

I got out of Lizzie's room and headed downstairs to get my shoes on. It's actually amazing weather. Which is surprising because it's fucking dreary England. I saw the boys sat on the table and I went over and slapped Harry in the back of the head " why'd you do that clown" he said rubbing his head. " get up and come on before I kick you" and Harry looked over at dad for help. " hey she's you're mothers mini me I know not to but in" he said holding his hands up. And I Willard out of the room while he followed me. " what?" He asked and I smiled " I have a problem" and he furrowed his eyebrows " what problem?" And I rolled my eyes " it's a we problem dumbass. Both of us. If we go today how do we know nothing is gonna get brought up infront of the three stooges." And he looked very confused which made me huff " what if someone mentions about our childhood!" And he snapped into common sense. " oh shit" he said realising how much we were cutting this close. Aunt Maria and aunt Cassie and well eveyone had big mouths. They wouldn't realise we don't want them to know anything. Ofcourse they won't say about the abuse but other things like me breaking my arm or my nose omg mum will have a heart attack. I'm clumsy but they don't know how bad. And Harrison getting kicked of our foster home. Oh my god there's air they don't know and shouldn't know. " we can just direct the conversation to something else"
And I sighed realising I'm working with a fool. " yeh because that's work so we'll for us before hasn't it". " it's our only shot!" And I nodded because I didn't have any other plan.

We got to the house and we'll I was very happy. All that worry kinda went because I was brought back to happy memories. " rhis!" Isaac Asia fouling me into a hug. " how are you feeling kiddo?" Aunt Cassie asked me and I smiled " a lot better im just happy to be here." And they gave me smiles I knew this was gonna be fun. " okay come on let's head outside" peter said pulling me along with him. The adults were saying hello and talking which kinda worried me but I had to trust they'd get on. " okay so were gonna enjoy ourselves okay?" And I nodded because eyes I did need to start doing that.

We headed down to the bottom of the garden and I coudnt help but laugh at what was infront of me. It was a sprinkler giving water out. And there were two football nets. " you gonna guess what the game is?" Peter said excited and I had to laugh. This was gonna be a fun mess. It was all muddy and wet and this was gonna be a disaster. I'm so glad I made sure to bring everyone extra clothes. I only did that in case there was a water fight but this. This was way better.

" woah what is this game?" Chris asked and Harry smiled wide " football weather extreme." And he furrowed his eyebrows. Confused. " it's a game kinda. When we were kids we played football in any rather. Ofcouse the mud makes it difficult but so much funnier. So hence the game" Harry said and Lizzie looked questioning " I don't have to play right?" And I smiled sweetly " scared to lose olsen. Thought that was more scarly" and I saw the game faces on them both. " you brang this upon yourself sweet girl." And I laughed I knew they wouldn't play unless I pushed it. To be honest no one would actually play this because why would you. But we're giant kids and thank fully there too competitive to say no. I knew this was going to be a lot of fun. We did the same teams as always. Except this time they were down a adult so Isaac happily stood as referee. Aunt Maria and Cassie said that they were cooking but I knew they hated this game. They were happy they didn't need to be involved. We started the game and well here's how it went. Harry was the first Ken to fall over but he took Lizzie down with him. She was not a happy bunny about being covered in mood. I started to laugh because she was covered but that went shit for me because what I didn't notice was she pulled me down with her. And then Scarlett burst into laughter so I pulled she'd down. She did try to stay up but her feet gave out from the mud. " Rhislett!" She screamed and I burst out into laughter. Getting back up proved very difficult because I couldn't get a grip. But I managed with her from Harry. And then when I finally got the ball I tried to kick but I landed straight in my ass. And we'll Harry tan staright into Chris and they both went down. Peter fell after trying to save the ball. But now it was a the which seems to be how it always goes. I tried running for the ball but I couldn't stop and I went straight into both Scarlett and Lizzie. Thank fuck they broke my fall because I would of been face first in that mud. Scarlett had her arms around me holding me up. And Lizzie was wiping my face but her hands were muddy so she was just adding more. " oh no poor little one" she said while running mud all over me but I couldn't move Scarlett had a grip on me. All I could do was squeal as she covered my face." Okay that's enough tho get cleaned up" ain't Maria said laughing at me and I shot her a glare I wasn't afraid to chuck some mud at her. I stood up and smiled " awww aunt Maria I want a hug" and she back away from me " come near me Rhislett and I'm gonna kick you're backside done the stairs" she said but that didn't stop me. I ran after her and she screamed while running. Peter tan after his mum and caught her. Isaac had some mud on him so he grabbed his mum. I couldn't help but smile at how cute the boys were with. There mums. I turned to see mine struggling to get up so I went over to help her. But as she got up I wiped my hand on her face leaving her glaring at me. " oops" I said and she shot me a death look and I just smiled. Can't show any fear.

____________________________

This chapter was a little longer then normal

Remember to drink water
And give you're eyes a break
My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️