Chapter sixteen

Rhislett's POV

We got back to Scarlett's house and she went to unpack the shopping i followed behind and helped. " I think I could get used to this" and I looked at her and said " you shoudnt I'm lazy most of the time" and she laughed.

I went upstairs to changed into a oversized y shirt and grey joggers because I was still in my uniform. " rhisey can you come down" Scarlett yelled. I went down stairs and saw Chris on his phone. I went into the kitchen and Scarlett looked up at me " what do you want to eat" I was abit taken aback I hadn't actually thought about it " err Lasagna?" And she smiled at my hesitance. " rhisey sweetheart I'm asking because we have guests coming over. I wanted to give you a heads up" I was abit confused what friends does she have here. " oh what are there names" she asked me a strange question next "you watched the marvel movies right?" I nodded " you watched all the avengers movies" I nodded at her again. What did that have to do with this. " it's a surprise then" and I groaned because I like knowing. " but Scarlett-" " no buts and don't go asking you're father either because he won't tell you" Damn it she knew what I was thinking before I even did.

I went upstairs and changed into a hoodie and leggings seeing as guests were coming. I put my glasses on and went down stairs. I went into the living room and curled ip on the sofa next to Chris and started reading my book. I was reading Good girl, bad blood I saw Harry sit down on the sofa opposite me and Chris with his phone. " haz do you know who these guests are?" I asked and he looked confused " what guests " and I rolled my eyes " omg haz go back to sleep. We apparently have guests coming but Chris and Scarlett won't tell me who they are". And he just looked at Chris who smiled and shrugged. " well I don't think I'll have any better luck frogger".

Then the doorbell rang. Chris was going to get up but me and Harry shared and look and ran. I almost slipped because I had socks on and it was wooden floors. I heard Scarlett laugh and shout " don't fall rhisey" I just rolled my eyes and made a B-line for the door. Harrison opened it and I almost did fall then. Elizabeth Olsen and Robert downy junior. That explains the damn marvel questions. How didn't I click on. And then i realised I hadn't spoken and neither had Harry so I nudged him and spoke " hi sorry about that we didn't know who was coming my apologies" and I smiled at them both and Elizabeth looked like she just wanted to hug me and same with Robert.  And then Harry nudged me and said " frogger move so they can come In" and I looked up and said " oh shit sorry" and then I  heard Scarlett " what was that I heard" and I said a quick "nothing" and Robert laughed and Elizabeth smirked. They both came inside and Elizabeth looked conflicted but asked me " I know you don't know me but I've known you since you were in Scarlett's stomach, so is it okay if I hug you" she wants to hug me. Elizabeth wants to hug me. " yeh sure Elizabeth" and then she pulled a face " call me Lizzie, Elizabeth makes me feel old." I laughed and then she hugged me I heard Scarlett come into the room.

Scarlett's POV

Robert came into the kitchen and said hello to me and Harrison took him into the living room to see Chris. But Elizabeth hadn't come in yet and neither had rhisey. I went to check where they were and I saw them hugging. Does my child love hugging everyone that isn't me. I felt jealous because they had met 20 seconds ago. I know Elizabeth is her god mother. But rhisey doesn't know that. Maybe she really doesn't like me. They pulled apart and Elizabeth saw me and came over with a smile and hugged me " she's you're baby girl Scarlett she'll come around" that women always knew what's going thru my head.

Rhislett's POV

I followed them both into the kitchen and Scarlett was setting the table. I had left my phone on the kitchen and I got a snap from Isaac. Elizabeth was right next to me so she saw the notification. Before I could say anything she was smirking  and asked " so who's Isaac" Scarlett looked at me with a smile and chuckled to herself " my best friend and nothing more before you get any ideas, he's like my brother" and Lizzie just raised an eyebrow at me and said " have you ever dated before rhis" and I blushed. Which I'm pretty sure answers the question. " yes I have actually but they all end the same, although I wouldn't mention that in front of Harry he hates my ex with a passion" and she and Scarlett laughed. " you laugh but you weren't the ones watching there testosterone fights, it was painful" and Elizabeth looked at me and said " I bet". We all sat down to eat after calling the boys. We did have light chatter and I just ate because this food was heavenly. Once we were done and cleaned up we all went to the livingroom and Harrison thought it's be a good idea to embarrass me. " frogger you haven't posted a tiktok in a while" I sent him a glare and he smiled at me. The little shit knew exactly what he was doing. He turned to the four adults and asked " have you guys seen froggers tiktoks she has a shared her page with Isaac and Peter. All there photoshoot edits and photos are on there aswell." And I chucked a pillow at him " no one is seeing them" and then Robert said he wanted to watch them all so that's all Harry needed and he connected his phone to the tv and showed them all of my tiktoks ( I have put links to some at the bottom) .I just kept my head hidden in the pillow snd behind Elizabeth. They were all complimenting me and I can't take compliments so I hid. And then when that version of hell was over Harry spoke again " have you ever heard frogger sing" and then I lost my shit because that was too far I was shy about my singing " Harrison James you dare and I swear you won't make it to the morning" and he actually gulped which made  Lizzie laugh. " fine only because I know you're shy about it" dickhead. And then Robert spoke " what I want to hear then I can gloat to everyone my god daughter is better then there's" what did my man just say? His what? I didn't even know I had god parents let alone Robert as my god father. And then Scarlett spoke " actually I don't think rhisey knew you were her god father Robert. But now she does" she said laughing  and then Elizabeth turned to look at me and smiled " and I'm you're god mother" and now I'm pretty sure I've passed out " you're joking" and they all laughed. That explains the hug. Rightyyyyy. I just smiled and then yawned. Chris asked " you're tired bubs"? I just nodded and Scarlett smiled and said she'd come too so we both went upstairs. I got changed in the bathroom and when I came out she was still there. She smiled at me and got up I crawled into bed and she smiled and kissed my cheek. " night my sweet girl just give me a shout if you need anything" and I smiled and she left. I fell asleep very fast. The whole day was a lot so I was exhausted.

________________________________

And any other edits or vids you want to imagine.

Soooo I dunno how I felt about this chapter

I mean I'm trying but it's not what I wanted it to be and I re wrote it a couple of times

Meh it's fine I have more chapters after this one.

Drink water
Give your eyes a break!
My messages are always open if you need a friend.

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️