Chapter seventy one

Rhislett's POV

We walked into the back and honestly i was taken aback by how many animals they have. This is my heaven. " okay so first we're going to our goats we gotta get there food into there house and then get them in" and the boys stopped outside the gate. " what are you three doing?" i asked and Harry's smiled " this is more you're dream of being a smelly farmer who runs in mud with there animals not ours so we'll just watch" and I laughed. The other two gave me a thumbs up and I followed Robert. He took me to the goats and there were three of them. " okay rhis these are gill, Chucky and deji" and I looked at them. Chucky looked like a bitch. That's mean he's just a. Goat but I'm being serious he looks like a evil shit. Robert and I put there food into the house and then he smiled " now we gotta get them in here you get Chucky I'll get the other two" for some reason I didn't question him. But as I went for Chucky he ran past me. And I was chasing him around the pen. All three boys were laughing at me. And honestly I was laughing at myself. Probably shouldn't of wore white. I carried on chasing him and then I heard Lizzie and dad yelling " come on bubs you can get him! Show the goat who's boss" and I huffed. This damn goat is going down. I don't lose to something that eats it's own shit. Yes I'm competitive okay but this isn't my fault. Robert had got the other two in already. Now I had Chucky cornered. " no where to run chuck" and the goat made a noise at me. He tried running between my legs but I grabbed him. " HA" and I walked back with a big proud smile on my face moving the shirt from my face. " huh that usually takes me longer kid good job" Robert said with a light laugh. He definitely tried to set me up. But I did it so shame old man.

Next we're the chickens. I had to get them in there coop. But this time the boys were helping me. Because there was less crap on the ground. So we were chasing them into the homes and we were just laughing. We made it into a game. The adults were looking at us with amused looks. We looked up and all did a cheer " we did it!" I yelled and jumped in the air. Miss Olsen was filming us so when I saw that I stopped jumping and pouted " you can't do that Lizzie!" And she laughed. " okay kids next is the horses" and all four of our eyes light up. " I thought you three weren't down for the farm life?" I said with a smirk. " yes well horses are fine let's go!"peter said. I laughed and we went to this big pen. There were four horses. And when we got in one came to each of us. " hey I'm gonna pretend I'm not offended that my animals like you better!" And I laughed. " Carmel is the one with Isaac. Peters has whiskey. Harry's is called scout and Rhislett's is called Bruno." And I smiled " hello Bruno" and he made that horse noise. I'm not even gonna try describing it. He moved his head against me which I think means he likes me or he wants me to get lost. I took his rope and I guided him back to his home. I filled his food bucket and water and then said my goodbyes. And that's when I saw the barn. The sun wa Gonna set soon. And there was a ladder on the side it looked like you could sit at the top. " you wanna go up?" Robert asked and and Chris spoke " is it safe for her?" And he smiled " yeh I built it so people can sit up there she will be fine. There are handle bars and grips at the top. And it's not that high of the ground." And I nodded. " let her go Chris I think she needs some time on her own." Lizzie said to Chris but I didn't hear that. I just walked towards it and I heard a shout " we will call you in for dinner!" And I nodded. I climbed up the ladder and walked along the top. There was a lot of room here at the top. And a handle bar so I couldn't fall down. I sat down and looked out to the view. There was a pond and the sun was perfect from here. This was a peaceful place for me to just sit. I hadn't actually thought about my mum until now. And suddenly that happy mood I was in was gone. I just sat staring out into the open. Why can't she love me. Why do I not get a happy ever after. I know it's life but it's not fair. 15 years of my life and I can't even say that I'm loved by my mum. I felt tears building up. I hate being like this. But maybe I just need to feel instead of running from everything.

Lizzie's POV

She needed time on her own. She has been avoiding thinking about anything that's happened so she needs to do that. As we went inside I saw Susan was still cooking. She refused my help. So I was just hovering. And then I heard the front door open. I raised an eyebrow and I looked to my side and I saw her. Scarlett. She looked wrecked. But I can't help but feel sad for her and angry at her. She's the reason that little girl is out there. She came into the room and Robert and Chris hugged her. Isaac and Peter also hugged her and said hello but me and Harrison stayed back. Scarlett looked at us with a frown. " we need to talk." I said and Harry spoke " can I come to Lizzie?" And I nodded he's probably gonna be a lot of help in this conversation. Scarlett nodded but didn't say anything. " go to the study it's just thru there" and I walked with Harry into there Scarlett walking behind us with enough shame to bow her head. She sat down on the chair while me and Harry looked at her with unamused looks. " why mum?" Harry asked kind of with disbelief in his voice " why hurt her again? Why break her trust? Why we're you not there for my sister?!" He was getting more upset as he spoke. So I put my hand on his shoulder Scarlett looked taken aback and spoke " I-I don't know I messed up. Where is she?" She had tears in her eyes and I slightly softened. I just sighed " she's outside on top of the barn thinking. She needed time alone. Scarlett I don't even know what to say to you. After everything, you let her down again." And she said in a small voice " I'm sorry I should of been there" and then Harry spoke " a little too late." He was hurt. No one can blame him really she's his little sister. " we're not who you should be apologising too Scarlett" and then Harrison spoke " she's not as strong as you think she is. I know she acts like it but she's human." And Scarlett looked at him a and asked " do you think she can forgive me" and he softened at that " I don't know mum. I can lie and tell you yes but she doesn't grant seclude chances. All I can say is even if she pushes you away don't leave her side. She won't admit it but you'll be the only person she'll give the second chance too. If she thinks you deserve it." And Scarlett had abit of hope in her eyes. " she's outside go talk to her scar" and Scarlett nodded and got up. We all walked out and Scarlett went to say a quick hello to Susan and then went out the back.

____________________________

Hehehehhehehhegge

I'm a bitch

Cliffhanger👀

Oh don't whine you can see it in the next chapter or if I'm feeling nice I'll post it in the same day.

I probably won't be feeling nice

REMEMBER to drink water
And to give you're eyes a break

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️