Chapter fifty-five

Rhislett's POV

I woke up today not feeling well. Honestly fucking cranky. I did just start my period so I'm not in the best of moods. I felt rose run into my room and she got into my bed. " sissy you alive?" And I spoke " unfortunately yes" and she smiled. " shall we play dolls?" And I looked at her little face " if you bring them here" and I don't think I've seen her run so fast. When she came back she handed me a doll and all I did was hold it and move it while closing my eyes. Rose was in her own world so she didn't even notice. Then I heard someone clear there throat so I opened my eyes. I saw Scarlett stood in the doorway with a amused smile. I grumbled . Scarlett's face went from amused to worried. She came by my side and placed her hand on my forehead. " sweetheart are you feeling okay?" And I pouted because I'm a child " tummy hurts" and she gave me a sympathetic smile. " rose come on you can play dolls with harry. I'll go get your heating pad sweet girl and some medicine." I just nodded but rose wasn't budging " no mommy I wanna play here!" And then Scarlett put on her motherly look " rose I asked you to do something rhisey isn't well she'll play later" I had a little smile on my face because she was actually acting like she cared. " fine!" And rose stomped out of the room. " she could of stayed" I said and Scarlett spoke " no you're not well and she's a kid. She would of given you a headache and I don't like grumpy rhisey so I'll do anything to prevent it." And I pouted again " I'm not grumpy" I grumbled. " sure you're not" and she left the room.

I fell asleep again but I awoke when Scarlett came back into the room and told me to take this medicine. Soon after I just fell asleep again. When I awoke next i felt a lot better. My stomach wasn't hurting and I felt a lot more awake. But I still felt a little dizzy and I had a temperature still. I got a phone call and it was from dev so I answered. " hey kiddo I have some amazing news for you!" And I laughed " what is it dev?" And then there was a long pause " you're headlining the VMAs!" And my mouth dropped. What! HOW? " I'm assuming you're in shock but you're gonna perform some new songs and some songs from other artists" and I just hummed because words were failing me. " wait dev that's a big thing and I wanna know can I do one song with Isaac and Peter?" And he spoke " yes actually there's another thing. So for charity I was gonna record a song with you and the boys and then you four make the music vid yourselves so the money we would of used would go to charity." And I said " omg that's be amazing yeh I'll tell the boys soon" and we talked abit more about details and then we ended the call. I went downstairs and I realised it was 5pm and that Scarlett was making dinner. I had a blanket around me and I walked into the kitchen. " how are you feeling" she came over to me and checked my head. She gave me a worried look but I smiled " I'm fine stomach pains are gone I'll be fine" and she didn't look convinced but rose came in and said " mommy what are we eating for dinner" and Scarlett spoke " chicken soup" and rose pulled a face " why mommy I don't like that!" And Scarlett gave her that mother look " rhisey is not well so it'll help her and also it's good for you helps you grow" rose turned to glare at me. Wtf did I do I didn't ask for the soup! " rose. Don't even try being fussy you eat the soup all the time." And rose just nodded and walked back into the other room. " go lay on the couch and I'll bring the soup too you. And we can watch a movie together." And I nodded and walked into the living room " how you feeling frogger?" And I shrugged " better then before but I feel sick. But the stomach pains are gone." And he smiled at me and came over to hug me " you'll be okay" and then rose jumped on him " Harry not you too! Come on play dolls with me" what did she mean by you too? Omg please don't tell me she's upset about Scarlett taking care of me. I didn't want that! I didn't Even ask for the soup. I got up and Harry called me " frogger come on-" and I turned and said " I'm tired and I have a big thing in two days so I'm gonna go rest" and he just sighed at me.

Scarlett's POV

She really didn't look well. And Maria told me she's usually like a teddy and a 5 year old when she's not well. Which I could see but she was definitely holding back. I kinda knew she just wanted to sleep. I could tell she was exhausted that's why I let her sleep the whole day. But while she was asleep I checked on her temp and she was burning up. Usually I make chicken soup when we have nothing left to eat in the house. But this would help her feel better. Especially since she hasn't eaten all day. I plated the food and walked into the living room. But I didn't see my daughter. " Harry where is Rhislett?" And rose spoke " she didn't want you're soup mommy but I'll have it" she made grabby hands at me which was adorable. I couldn't hand her the tray I made for Rhislett because I was going to need it. " okay here lovely" I said after I gave her a different bowl." And she pouted at me " I want it on the tray mommy" and I sighed. Rhislett would be fine without the tray. So I gave it to her and she smiled at me. After rose ate I put her to bed " mommy do you love me" and I was a bit taken a back by that. " yes ofcourse I love you" and she smiled " good" and I was abit suspicious why she asked me that. " why did you ask sweetheart?" And she looked like she was thinking " just wanted to know" maybe she thinks I'm spending too much time with the twins. I didn't want that. I needed to make it up to her. I will.

She fell asleep very fast so I went down and re heated the soup. I put it onto the tray and made it all look pretty. I knocked on her door and I heard a quite " come in" and what I wasn't prepared for what I saw. My little girl was covered in a pile of blankets watching Simpsons. I walked over to her and placed the tray over her lap. " how you feeling love bug" and she gave me a smile " okay I just wanted to rest" and I nodded " you haven't eaten all day so I brang the soup upstairs." And she gave me a grateful smile. She started to eat and I got comfortable on the bed. I started watching with her. I was so into the episode I didn't realise she had finished her dinner until she layed her head on me. I just held her and eventually I heard her breathing even out. She fell asleep in my arms. She was so precious. People say the older you're kids get that the less protective you are of them but it's not true. This girl in my lap I'd do anything to make sure she's not anything but happy. I just looked at her because this isn't something I get to do a lot. I layed her down and went to Harry's room to say goodnight. And then I texted Chris to let him know she was feeling better. And then I fell asleep.

_______________________________

How we liking it.

I wike it.

Anyway I'm writing and it's feeling good

Remember drink water
And that my messages are always open x
Give you're eyes a break

Till the next chapter my loves❣️