Chapter eighty nine

Rhislett's POV

My morning started like every other. I did actually sit down and eat cereal with everyone today which was shocking. Chris and Lizzie were coming over at some point today but I was going out for a meeting with Robert for the movie. I hadn't told anyone properly and I didn't even know what it was for so I couldn't really.

I left the house when Robert texted me that he was outside. I got into the car and he smiled " you ready kiddo?" And I nodded at him. I was slightly nervous because it's a big day. I was playing with my rings which I've noticed I do a lot. But I couldn't help it.

We got to a underground car park which was full of very expensive cars. Like I'm talking people who would be rich rich. But like my family actually I mean I'm not rich rich. Parents on the other hand were about there. I knew Harrison was out today at a football practice thing so it was Scarlett and rose at home.

I got into a elevator and when the door opened I was met with a lot of faces. Which all looked at me and then at Robert with smiles. I looked at Robert and he gave me a reassuring smile. We walked with them to a meeting room they seemed familiar but I didn't know who they were. " hey Rhislett I'm Kevin this is Anthony and joe we've heard a lot about you" and I smiled. Ofcourse this was me being a idiot. How do I not recognise them from the beginning like an I stupid. " yeh hi I'm sorry I didn't know I was letting you guys" and they laughed " yeh we have to keep these things quite. I know Robert hasn't said much to you but we have a new marvel project and we'll we discussed it with Robert and he put you forward the role" and I looked at him wide eyes " you did!?" And he laughed " course I did I saw you're acting and you're amazing kinda runs in the family. As I told you it's no pressure you don't have to do it." And I nodded " erm what is it?" And they smiled at my confusion. " we have a part. In this movie you'd play a kid that was brought up in the red room. We've spoken in the movies about how Natasha can't have kids. Well we wanted her to be a role model for a young widow. A mother figure. And we'll Robert thought you'd be the best for it as you and you're mother all ready have that relationship." And I couldn't help but think ' sure mr Russo let's pretend I don't have trust issues with my own mother' poor guy didn't know that all he saw was she's my mum and we get along. I won't be correcting him. " when would the filing be I mean my parents want me to put my education first" and they all looked serious " we agree with them. You're education is important. We are already kinda filing for this movie but if you do agree to the role we will start filming very soon. We'd accommodate you're schooling making sure you have enough time for both and a social life. We're a family here. And you're the daughter and god daughter too four of our biggest assets." And I smiled at him " I wanna do it but you can't tell anyone especially my parents I'll do that myself" and they all smiled at me and nodded. They had the paper work and contract ready and Robert had his lawyers look it over before I signed. It was a lot of Money that they'd be paying me like shit tons. But I knew I was definitely gonna be donating some of this too charity.

We signed and I was happy that it was over they told me they'd be giving my script to Robert and that I couldn't tell anyone about it because I signed a confidentiality agreement. We did agree to let me tell haz and my parents but that's it. Not Isaac or Peter apparently I was pushing it.so we were on our way back home.

I was texting Isaac and Peter about when they were coming back but they refused to tell me. I didn't know why because I mean it's dumb but they refused to tell me. " uncle Robert do you think I should do this role?" And he looked at me " from me yes I do but I don't matter. Do you want to do it?" And I nodded " well then that's all that matters kiddo. You wanna do something I told you I'd make it happen. You didn't get this because of us. You got this because you're talented. Trust me you could be related to the king but they'd still reject you if they didn't think you had talent." And I nodded along with him because yeh that's true I mean it's a Marvel movie they wouldn't just cast anyone in it. I mean unless I was a background person but they've told me I'm not and we'll I'm being paid way too much to just be a back ground actor.

I got out of the car and walked into the house. I couldn't hear rose or Scarlett actually but her car was here so that was strange. I had this bad feeling in my stomach when I walked in and I wasn't sure why. So this was wrong I knew that. I walked into the living room and I saw Scarlett pacing. She looked pissed. Like this type of angry I'd never seen. Her head snapped up to look at me and I didn't see those comforting green eyes nope all I saw was pure anger. Her jaw was clenched and she looked like she was ready to kill someone. I looked down at her hand because she was holding something and i froze. I looked back up at her and that anger had just doubled.

"Oh shit" I mumbled

______________________________

I gave you guys this chapter because I just wanted to leave you with that cliff hanger longer

I just clocked that my drama starts in Christmas Day soooo merry Christmas Eve?!

Just add a little bit of spice

Im loving this I think we know what she has

I think we know where this is going but I still have some things up my sleeve.

Remember to drink water
And that my messages are always open
And give you're a break

Till the next chapter my loves❣️