Episode 10.5

The break ends and I go to line up with the rest of Cobra Kai. Hawk and Miguel stand on the mat with Johnny with the rest of the semi-finalists. Tyler's not there.

"Tyler Gallagher has forfeited the tournament, which means we have four competitors left." The announcer calls out. "There can only be one true winner, and he is standing on this stage right now. Will it be Miguel Diaz, from Cobra Kai? Will it be Hawk... well I guess it's just Hawk, from Cobra Kai? Will it be Robby Keene, unaffiliated? And last, but certainly not least, last years champion, fighting out of Topanga karate, Xander Stone." Xander does a back flip into the middle of the mat. He's so extra for no reason. Then he grabs the microphone out of the announcers hands.

"I just want to say even though I love to fight, we all need to fight together against hatred." Xander goes into this lengthy speech about world peace. I'm not sure how this is going to help him win a fighting tournament, I do appreciate the message behind it though.

The announcer grabs the microphone out of Xander's hands after a moment of silence. "All right," he says. "First up, Stone versus Diaz. Let's go."

Cobra Kai stands next to the mat to watch as they fight. We cheer for Miguel as he walks up to stand across from Stone.

"You got this Miguel," I yell at him. Xander starts the match with a flying kick to Miguel's head. Miguel blocks it and tries to kick him back. They both attempt to punch and kick each other but they're not getting anywhere. They're both extremely good.

"Go on, now punch him in the face, Xander!" I look over to see Xander's mom in a gi just like his, with her face covered in blue makeup and sparkles. That's so weird. She's sitting right next to Amanda Larusso, who looks so uncomfortable.

"Focus Diaz," Johnny yells at Miguel. He goes to kick Xander a couple times and Xander blocks all of them. Then Miguel sends a flying kick to Xander's face that Xander doesn't block in time, and Xander hits the ground hard.

"Yeah!" Hawk yells as we all scream for Miguel. I can hear his mom also cheering in the audience.

Miguel roars as Xander gets back up while holding his face. Um, that's a little intense there, Miggy. They both get back into a fighting position, Miguel still roaring as Xander tries to concentrate.

"Offence!" Johnny shouts to Miguel. "Stay on offence."

"Let's go Miguel," I call over to him.

The referee puts his hands out, "Fighting positions, ready? And fight." Miguel and Xander circle each other before Miguel makes his move and sends a bunch of punches towards Xander. These all get blocked and Xander goes on the offence, forcing Miguel to back up.

"You got this," Hawk yells out.

Xander flips over Miguel but when he lands he doesn't turn fast enough so Miguel kicks him in the thigh, sending Xander to the ground.

Hawk roars and I yell as the ref holds up Miguel's hand to the crowd. Xander goes up to Miguel to shake his hand, and they bow to each other. I love to see good sportsmanship.

The announcer steps back onto the mat, "Miguel Diaz is headed to the finals. Next up, Hawk versus Keene."

I turn to Hawk, "You're gonna do great, no mercy."