S2 E6

I go to Miyajo do for practice the next day to see that our dojo was completely trashed. Everything was knocked over, broken, spray painted on, and there was garbage all over the ground. Daniel just looked heart broken when I saw him. We all start to clean up, but it's going to take us a long time. The four of us attempt to pick up the massive rock in the dojo, but it's hopeless. The thing must weigh a thousand pounds.

Demetri groans, "Are you guys lifting? Because I feel like I'm doing nothing here."

Robby throws his hand up, "Forget it. It's too heavy, we're gonna need a forklift."

"How did anyone even knock this over?" I question. I haven't thought about who did this, it couldn't of been Hawk. He said he wouldn't do anything to hurt me and he knows that attacking my dojo counts. We were on such good terms last night, we resolved our problems. There's no way it was him.

Daniel calls out to me, "It's a lot easier to knock something down than it is to lift it up. Don't worry, we'll get it up again."

"Uh, excuse me," Chris walks into the backyard. "Is this Miyajo do?" A couple of the other boys from
Cobra Kai are with him.

"Yeah," Daniel says.

Robby goes storming over to them, "Come back for another beating?"

"Hey, Robby," Daniel walks up to Robby and puts his hand on his arm.

Robby gestures towards Chris, "This is one of the guys who was beating on Demetri. Probably helped trash the dojo."

Chris looks down in disappointment before replying, "We didn't have anything to do with that. But I am sorry about what happened at the mall," he looks at Demetri when he says that last part.

I know that he didn't want to be involved in the fight yesterday, so I step forward. "He didn't wanna do that," I tell Robby and Daniel. "And besides, we're all about forgiveness here, so let's just hear him out."

Chris spreads his arms out, "We just wanna learn Miyaji do karate."

"I'd be careful about this Mr.L," Demetri calls to him. "Letting the Cobra Kai's into Miyagi Do. It's like letting the wildlings behind the wall." Chris looks down sadly when Demetri says this.

Daniel looks at Demetri, "Didn't the wildlings help Jon Snow win the battle of the Bastards?"

Demetri clicks his tongue, "Should've picked a different analogy."

Daniel turns to Chris and the rest of the guys with a smile, "We're happy to have you." He extends his hand out to shake, "Nice to meet you." He introduces himself to all the new guys.

I walk up to Chris and smile, "I'm happy you're here."

"Yeah," he nods his head, sad that Demetri is still mad at him. "I didn't know you joined Miyaji do."

I nod, "It's new. It's really nice here though, you're gonna love it." He looks at Robby and I notice the rest of my team giving Chris dirty looks. This might take some work.

~~~

About 20 minutes go by and nothing is going wrong until I hear Chris talking to Demetri, "Why don't you say that to my face?"

"I didn't say anything!" Demetri exclaims.

I run up to them as Chris walks closer to Demetri, "You think I'm just gonna let you diss me?"

"I didn't dis you," Demetri argues. "It was constructive criticism."

Daniel comes walking up to us, "Hey what's going on here?"

Chris gestures toward Demetri, "This nerd called me an imbecile." Ugh, really Demetri? "I told him he can't just drop a challenge and leave."

"I'm sure that's not what he meant to do," I try to reason with Chris.