S2 E3

Hawk, Demetri, Moon, and I are all at the beach a couple of days later. We invited Miguel but he hasn't gotten here yet. Moon asks if we can play some beach volleyball while we wait for him, which is great because I'm amazing at volleyball.

"Alright, Ri and I on one team. Demetri and Moon you can be on the other," Hawk says to us.

Demetri looks at him upset, "You don't wanna be on my team?"

"I'd rather be with my girlfriend," Hawk replies.

I look at Demetri and try to lighten the mood, "Hawk wants to be with the champ, he's afraid of losing."

Hawk laughs, "Afraid of losing? You mean like you did at mini golf?"

I giggle, "Exactly like that." He walks over and starts to tickle me, making me laugh until Demetri groans.

"Can we start please?" Demetri doesn't sound happy.

I walk over to where he's standing and take my clothes off, revealing my bikini. "Demi, you okay? You seem a bit aggravated today."

He shrugs, "I'm not good at volleyball."

"I'll aim for Moon then," I smile at him as I lightly punch him in the shoulder. Then I walk towards Hawk who's eyes widen when he sees what I'm wearing. I do a spin for him as he stares at me.

"You look beautiful, Ri," he says to me. I have on my red and pink patterned bikini, it shows off all my curves and hugs my body nicely.

I take him in as he takes his shirt off, "You look pretty hot yourself." Then I put my hands on his waist, "I like you like this."

"Guysss," Demetri whines so we get into position. Moon is quieter today, I wonder why. Probably because she's stuck on a team with Demetri while he's in such a bad mood.

Moon tosses the ball to Demetri, "You can serve first."

He nods and spins the ball around in his hands for a while, looking like he's trying to concentrate. Hawk bends low as he waits for the serve, which takes a long time to come. I hold my arms up, ready to toss the ball back if Demetri ever serves it.

When he finally attempts to serve the ball, it hits the net. Hawk straightens, annoyed at our friend. I look at Moon and make eye contact with her while we both put our hands on our hips. She can tell exactly what I'm thinking and that's why we both start laughing, it's a girl thing.

"What?" Hawk looks at me suspiciously. I just shake my head and look at Demetri.

"Mulligan, send it back." He says this to Hawk.

"There's no mulligans in volleyball," Hawk answers.

Demetri scoffs, "Says you." The look Hawk gives me at that makes me smile. He looks adorable all confused. I walk up to him and say nicely, "Lighten up, we both know Demetri sucks at sports."

"Why'd you invite him?" he complains about Demetri being here.

My eyebrows crease, "He's our friend. I thought you'd wanna hangout with him."

"Not really," he looks away from me. "Sorry, I just thought it might be just us today."

I'm confused, "Us and Moon?"

"And Miguel." That's not just us.

"We can have some alone time tonight if you want," I grab his hand. "You can come over."

He smirks, "Sweet, that sounds good."

Some girls walk up to Demetri and start talking to him about Cobra Kai, which distracts Hawk and I from our conversation. The girl in an orange top starts talking, "Cobra Kai? You guys won that karate tournament right?" I see that Demetri is holding a Cobra Kai towel, he probably didn't realize that he picked it up.