S2 E9

It's the last week before school starts and I get a text from Moon. She's throwing a party this week and wants me to come. I tell her of course and she tells me that I'll get to meet her new girlfriend Piper. I ask Moon if I can get ready at her house and she says yes.

The day of the party comes so I go to Moon's house in the morning. We plan on spending the day together and then getting ready for the party.

She opens the door in a cute red dress, "Riley! You're here, how are you?"

"I'm good, Moon you look so pretty."

She laughs, "Aw thankyou. Come inside," she ushers me in and we go up to her room.

I sit on her bed before turning to face her, "So who's all coming today?"

"I invited basically everyone," she says smiling. Then she grimaced, "I really hope they can all just get along tonight."

"Wait," I start to clue in on what she means by everyone. "You invited both Cobra Kai and Miyagi do?"

She nods while making a face, "It won't be bad, right?"

I press my lips together and frown before replying, "Probably not." It probably will be but I'm not about to tell her that. Hawk hasn't talked to Demetri since the whole thing at the mall, this will be their first time seeing eachother since then. Sam told me yesterday that her and Tory had an issue while Sam was on her date with Miguel. There's going to be no end to the drama today.

Moon looks at me strange, "How's everything going with Hawk?"

"It's great," I smile when she brings him up. "Why do you ask?"

She waves a hand, "Oh just because you didn't go to the party with him the other night. I didn't know if it was because you two had broken up or something."

I shake my head and gasp jokingly, "Broken up? He's my favourite person, why would you think we broke up?"

"Just 'cause you weren't there," Moon shrugs. "I was just wondering."

"Okay," my eyebrows come together as I look at her. I'm not worried about her liking Hawk anymore, but that definitely was an awkward conversation. I change the topic, "Are you interested in anyone?"

She smiles, "Actually I have a girlfriend."

"What?" I gasp as I jump off the bed. "You didn't tell me about this! How long have you had a girlfriend?"

"It's new," she raises her hands in defence. "I was going to tell you about it but I didn't want to do it over the phone."

"Well tell me about her," I sit back down on her bed.

Moon looks lovingly at a picture on her nightstand, "That's her." I look over at the picture to see Moon with a girl with curly brown hair that has her arm around her. The other girl is really pretty. "Her name is Piper. We've been together for about a week now, she's so sweet. You'll meet her tonight."

"Moon!" I squeal, "That's awesome. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to meet her."

A quick look of worry flashes over Moon's face before she smiles again, "Yeah she's great." Then she picks up her phone, "It looks like people are on their way already. We should go downstairs." We walk downstairs to greet a couple people at her door.

Hawk texts me that he's halfway here. Sam also texts me that she's coming with Miyagi do a little bit later. This will be interesting. I talk to the people here for a while I wait for Hawk. After about ten minutes my boyfriend finally walks through the door. "Hawk!" I call out before running up to him.