Episode 5

Moon and Yasmine ended up going to that concert without us. Yasmine was supposed to pick us all up but she just never came. Sam ended up going to a family dinner so I was stuck at home with my brother the whole night.

The next day I was determined to find out exactly why Yasmine and Moon ditched us. I walked right up to Moon's car where they were sitting smoking, and I knocked on the window until she opened it.

"We were supposed to go to that concert together and you ditched me and Sam. You guys haven't answered my texts all weekend. Why?"

Yasmine gives me a dirty look, "Well we heard you were busy."

"And in a movie theatre?" Moon turns to me, "That's yucky."

"Literally what are you guys talking about?" I'm so confused.

"Look we heard about what happened in the movie theatre with you, Sam and Kyler. You both sucked him off and then got mad at him when he didn't want to do both of you at the same time. That's disgusting. And then you said that you two are better than us?" Yasmine looks away from me. "We're done being friends with you, after everything we did for you? You bitched about us to Kyler?"

I gape at her, "That is such a lie. I didn't even go with them to the theatre."

"Kyler said you were with them, he wouldn't lie to us." Moon sounds conflicted.

"I wouldn't lie to you!"

Yasmine squints at me, "At least be decent enough to admit what you did. Go away, Riley."

"I didn't," I don't get a chance to finish my sentence as Moon rolls up her window.

I storm off, I can't believe Kyler said that. Well, I kind of can believe that, but I don't understand why Yasmine and Moon believed him. The five minute bell rings as I make my way to first period and sit down next to Demetri.

"Hey," he says.

"Hi." I don't mean to be rude to Demi but I am in such a bad mood.

I guess he can tell, "Are you okay?"

My fists clench, "Kyler told Yasmine and Moon that I bitched about them and sucked Kyler off in a movie theatre, and now they won't talk to me."

Demetri cringes, "Yeah, I heard about that."

My head spins towards him so fast, "What do you mean you heard about that?"

He pauses for a second. "Kyler spread a rumour that you and Sam sucked him off in a theatre, and then got mad when he wouldn't do a threesome. Everyone heard about it."

No way, this can't be happening. I'm new to this school and now they all think i'm a hoe? "I never did."

"I know," Demetri frowns. "It's just that not everyone else knows you as well as I do."

I can feel tears coming to my eyes, "So everyone thinks I sucked off Kyler in a movie theatre?"

Demetri leans closer, "Hey, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I believe you, and Eli and Miguel will too. Obviously Sam will, she was there so she knows what happened. She'll deny it too."

I shake my head, "Even if we both deny it, most people will still believe Kyler. People always believe the guy first."

The teacher starts her lesson so we stop talking. I can see Demetri glancing at me the whole lesson, he can see the tears that I'm desperately trying to keep in my eyes.

~~~

Lunch comes way too fast and before I know it, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria with everyone that I don't even know giving me dirty stares.