S4 E6

I wake up the next day in pain. My muscles hurt and new bruises have formed on my stomach. My arms have a couple too, so I put on a tight fitted athletic top to hide that. It doesn't matter that I feel like crap, I'm not going to let it show.

Class starts in two hours so I have two hours to make myself look presentable. I do my everything shower, washing my hair and scrubbing my body. I pluck my eyebrows and I trim my fingernails. When I get out of the shower I brush out my wet hair and tie it into a thick braid that goes down my back.

After drawing on a thick line of eyeliner, I feel fierce in the way that I almost have a mask on. I finish my face and barely even look like myself. I need to look different though, I'm making a new statement.

Today I have to go after Kyler, there's no doubt about it. Silver made it clear what I have to do if I want to remain a Cobra Kai. I'm ready for it.

You'd think that I would be awake for hours last night but funny enough, I crashed the second my face hit the pillow. My adrenaline is pumping after the monster that I drink for breakfast. I grab my karate bag and take my time getting to the dojo. Definitely do not want to be late for today so I left early.

The only person there when I get there is Robby. I attempt to brush past him but he runs up to me and puts his hand on my arm. I brutally shove him away and sneer at him.

Robby raises his hands, "Woah. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I lift my chin while glaring at him. He knows I'm not going to say anything so he continues, "Look. I'm sorry you got a little roughed up last night. We had to do something, they were coming after Kenny. You just couldn't be there for it."

I lean back and shrug, "I couldn't be there because why?"

Robby scratches at his nose, trying to avoid making eye contact with me. "We all know you still have feelings for him." I open my mouth to argue but he cuts me off. "Whether or not they be good feelings, you're still emotionally tied to him. You were either going to stop us because you felt bad or you were going to get angry and end up doing damage to someone other than just Hawk. It was better that you didn't come."

"You're wrong." I don't wait for a reply before walking to the change room.

After putting on my gi, I head outside to see that most of our teammates have gathered. They're all joking but it stops abruptly when they see me walk out.

Kyler stands in front of everyone, having made himself the unofficial leader. I march up to him, not allowing myself any time for second thoughts. He tries to block my attack but he's too slow. I ram my elbow into his nose, causing blood to gush out on impact. He stumbles back so I take the opportunity to swipe his legs out from under him.

A couple boys run over to stop me, immediately regretting that choice as I body check both of them. I use their weight against them, going low and flipping their bodies over me. They land on the other side of me on the floor. I slam my foot down on the one guys chest, remembering him from last night. He wheezes as I walk back over to Kyler.

He stood back up and looks mad. He's ready to go again. This time he comes at me first, throwing a punch that I dodge and grab his fist while he does. I shove my other hand into his shoulder and shove his shoulder blade. In this position, I easily could've popped his shoulder blade out if I had wanted to.

Kyler follows the impact of me pushing on his shoulder and it twists him sideways so that I can knock my foot into the back of his knee. He goes scrambling onto the floor where I jump on top of him. The first punch comes down hard. There's jeering coming from behind me but I'm ignoring our audience. They all watched what happened last night and now they can watch it happen again today. The second punch starts a flurry and suddenly I'm just landing punches one after the other. I can't even count how many times my fist has made impact with his face. I can barely even see his face anymore.