S3 E5

Hawk texts me when I wake up: "Hey babe we're going to golf n stuff today. You should come."

I wipe my eyes as I text him back: "Yeah I can come."

"Great, pick you up in an hour." That's not a lot of time. I rush out of bed and grab my things to go shower. Once I'm done, I quickly put on some mascara and put a couple of curls into my hair. While pulling up my pants, I run into the kitchen to see Justin eating cereal.

"What's up bud?" I ruffle his hair before grabbing a bowl.

"Are you going out today?" He talks through his mouthful of food.

I nod while pouring my frosted flakes, "Yeah. I'm going to the arcade with Hawk."

"Can I come?" Justin looks at me hopefully and it breaks my heart to tell him no.

But I do anyways, "Sorry not today. A couple other guys from Cobra Kai are going to be there."

"I can meet your friends."

I shake my head, "Next time." I walk over and kiss his forehead, "I'll see you later." There's a knock at the door so I call out, "It's open."

Hawk walks in smiling, "Hey beautiful. You ready to go?"

"I'm just eating, give me five minutes." I take a seat next to Justin and pull out the seat on my other side for Hawk to sit in.

He wraps his arm around me when he sits, "What were you originally planning to do today?"

I shrug, "Probably just hangout here. I know Justin really misses me." I smile as I tease him. Justin scowls before walking into his bedroom.

Hawk turns to me, "Why has Mitch been asking me about you?"

"What?"

"He keeps asking me if we've broken up yet."

I groan, "Ugh. Tell him to back off, he has no chance."

Hawk smirks, "Oh I made that clear."

"Good," I smile. "Let's go."

~~~

We're running through the arcade with the rest of Cobra Kai. Hawk steals some girl's tickets that she won, it's a whole pile.

"Thank you!" I yell at her before speeding after Hawk. He smirks at me as we walk into the room to collect prizes. Chris is standing behind the desk, he says something that I can't hear as he passes something to a little girl.

Hawk goes strutting up to the counter and slams the tickets on the top, "Hey buddy." Chris stiffens and I shift uncomfortably. We used to be friends so I feel bad, but at the same time he's now my enemy. He hasn't talked to me in what feels like forever.

"Hey prize wench," Mitch smirks beside me.

Chris glares at Hawk, "What do you guys want?"

Hawk mockingly frowns, "To spend our hard earned tickets, of course. Why don't you be a good girl and go grab us one of those bobble heads?" He tilts his chin towards the bobble heads on the far side of the wall.

Chris looks annoyed as he goes to fetch one of the heads. I feel Hawk nudge my shoulder before he hops over the desk. He starts throwing the stuffed animals off the wall and towards us. I laugh as he tosses a snake at me, knowing that I would love it. I wrap it around my neck as I catch the next stuffed animal that he throws over.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Chris runs back over to attempt to stop Hawk but he's too late. Hawk jumps back over the counter and grabs my waist to push me out of the room.