S2 E7

Sam, Moon and I are all hanging out at Sam's house today. I convinced Sam to hear Moon out and now we're all friends again. I'm so happy. Moon is letting us try her healthy smoothies, she just started making them.

"It's good," Sam says to her.

Moon smiles, "It has fresh acai, organic kale, and free trade hemp oil."

"Hemp oil?" I ask her. "Isn't that going to get us high?"

She laughs, "I don't think so. It's supposed to balance your kinetic energy."

Sam looks at me, "I'm really glad you called." Then she looks at Moon, "I missed hanging out with you." Moon smiles as Sam points at the outfits that she laid out on the bed, "So which one do you guys like better? I've been wearing the white top a lot."

"Well why does it matter?" Moon asks. "You're just gonna get all sweaty."

I smile, "She wants to look cute for a certain somebody."

"Wait," Moon looks at Sam. "Do you have a crush?"

"I don't have a crush," Sam says.

Moon looks at me, "Riley? Does she?" Then she looks between the two of us, "Is it Robby?" Sam goes to shut the door as Moon gasps. "Oh my gosh, how long have you guys been?"

"We haven't," Sam says as she sits down on the bed.

"But you almost," I say giggling.

Sam throws a pillow at me, "Would you stop exposing me please?" She's laughing and I know that she doesn't mind.

"Does Miguel know?" Moon asks.

Sam looks uncomfortable for a second, "There's nothing to know." Moon gives her a look as Sam continues. "It's crazy, after last year I got back into karate to get away from all the drama."

"Yeah, but karate is what brings the drama." I say to her.

"You would know, with your mohawked boyfriend and all." Sam says back.

Moon changes the topic off of Hawk really fast, "Well my mom's therapist always says "You can't hide from your heart"." Then Moon picks up the blue top, "I think you should wear the blue one. It goes with your eyes."

We all laugh as Sam takes the top from her, "All right. Now, shoes?"

"Ou," I say as I get up and walk over to her closet. "You have the perfect pair of running shoes that would match that." We hangout for a long time and it's so nice. As much as I love Hawk, it's nice to have some girl time.

~~~

The next day, I hear someone knock on my door and when I look through the peephole I see that Miguel is here. I open the door quickly, "Hey, what's up?"

"Hey!" he looks nervous. "We haven't hung out in awhile and I was wondering if you wanted to something with me today."

"Sure, what did you have in mind?" I keep my hand on the door.

"A bunch of us are going to do a manhunt type of game in the forest today."

"Who's us?" I ask him.

Miguel smiles, "Cobra kai."

"No," I go to close the door on him but he stops it with his hand and walks in.

"Please," he pleads with me. "I haven't seen you in forever and I know Johnny misses you too. It's gonna be lots of fun, it's just a chill game in the forest. Hawk will be there too, and Tory and Aisha. It's gonna be great. You don't have to rejoin Cobra Kai to come, just come for this one thing. Pleaseee." How can I say no to that?