S2 E5

A couple days go by and everything is going well. Hawk and I are madly in love, we spend all of our free time together. I still haven't told him about the classes that I've been going to at Miyagi do but I'm not joining so I don't think I need to tell him. I would tell him if I officially joined but I have no plans to. I'm just going to a couple classes for Demetri and then I'm done.

I hear my phone ding and look over to see a text from Hawk. "Meet me at the tattoo parlour today. Come at 11."

Ouu. I type back, "You're getting a new tattoo today?"

He replies almost instantly, "Yupp, you're gonna love it."

"Can't wait to see it," I press send and get out of bed to get ready. I want to look really cute today so I spend a lot of time on my hair and makeup. I put on a short light blue dress that opens in the back and matched it with some black sandals. Hawk's gonna love it.

"Where are you going today?" Justin stands in my open doorway.

I look over at him, "Going to the tattoo parlour to see Hawk and then going over to Miyagi do for a class."

"Oh," he looks so disappointed.

"Did you want to hangout today?" I ask him.

He looks at me hopefully, "Not today if you're busy, but can we tomorrow?"

I laugh, "Yeah that's fine."

"Okay," he walks away. I guess I have been neglecting him a bit recently, I have been spending a lot of time with Hawk. Maybe Hawk wouldn't mind if Justin was there for our next movie night?

I grab a piece of toast before starting the walk to the tattoo parlour, it's not too far from my apartment so it's a nice walk.

Rico looks up at me when I walk in, he's standing at the front desk. "Hey Riley, you finally gonna lose your tattoo virginity today?" Rico's been bothering me to get a tattoo ever since Hawk introduced me to him.

I laugh, "Not today Rico, I'm looking for Hawk."

He jerks his thumb towards the back, "Back there. He's with the dumbass twins again." Hawk's been hanging out with these two new guys from Cobra Kai recently and it's kind of weird. He calls them assface and douchebag. They're nice guys, well, Chris is. He's douchebag. I talk to Chris quite a bit but the other one makes me uncomfortable.

Hawk is laying on the table playing with his phone when I walk in. The first thing I notice is that he changed his hair, it's now red with a spiky mohawk, instead of the blue fan mohawk he used to have. I love this one even more, the spikes are cool. I also notice that he has his shirt off and that his hawk tattoo is changed. Now the hawk has a red mohawk instead of the blue.

Hawk smirks when he sees me and swings his legs over the table to get up. He walks over to me, "Hey babe."

When his chest is off the table I finally see what he was so excited about. My name is tattooed in cursive right over his heart. Oh my gosh. This is... it's so... I'm speechless. I look up at his eyes, "Did you get that for me?"

"Maybe," he says smugly as he smiles at me. I lean in and kiss him for a couple minutes until he pulls back. He wraps an arm around my shoulders as we start to walk out. "Asshole twins, grab my bag," he says to the two boys that follow him everywhere. I didn't even realize they were in the room with us. I look back to see Mitch picking up Hawk's backpack with a smirk on his face. I wave at Chris who smiles at me.