Capitolo dieci (Chapter ten)

"Gosh! He's so handsome.."
"So dashing!"
"I've never seen anyone has handsome as him"
"My cheeks are turning red"
"He still remains the top attractive man in this state"
The women who were obsessing about Carlo and Paolo a while ago; gossiped within themselves.
Mario walked gracefully and stylishly towards Piera and the twins. He wore a slim fit suit set, 2 button blazer jacket vest, making him look so sophisticated and out of place. He looked like a demigod and the rest people present were under him. His hair was equally styled perfectly.
"You're both home..." he said with mixed facial expression.
"You're sad? Pained? Ha, you held us captive in a place you think is a perfect place and even banned us from seeing our family. We're free now, and I, Carlo Griffin will fight you to death!" He said coldly and Mario simply scoffed; his gaze was fixed in Paolo whose head was bowed to the ground. "Are you okay?" He asked, placing his hand on his shoulder.
"I... I'm fine. I'm okay..." Carlo rolled his eyes in anger and said coldly. "Paolo, don't be scared of him. I'll protect you always and I..."
Just when he was yet speaking, a loud shout was heard and it was even louder than when Mario entered, which made Carlo's brow furrow. Mario and Piera turned towards the direction of the sound in both confusion and anticipation. Paolo slowly raised his head, his eyes were fixed and his gaze was steady, as he waited patiently to see the car door open.
The first view that came to sight was a pretty young lady on a white dress, which fitted her perfectly. Her shoulder length curly blonde hair- which brought out the detail of the dress; made everyone gasp in amazement. The opening at the back showed her delicate smooth skin. Her heavy makeup made her look outstanding in spite all.
"Mhm.." Carlo gunned in satisfaction, as his gaze landed on the young lady on white, who was no one else but Cosetta.
Without giving space for the audience to completely absorb the gracious scene; just when they thought they had seen it all, the car door opened slowly..
People gathered together as they watched in anticipation.
The reporters held their cameras, patiently waiting for 'the time'
Over where Mario and his siblings stood, he simply rolled his eyes when he saw Cosetta. He didn't want to have any involvement with her in the near future.
The first thing that came to view was the black heel platform pump sandals she wore. Her detailed smooth clear skin could be seen. The socialite present were dying from suspense and excitement.
Meanwhile, Piera ran off the exact moment she saw Cosetta leaving the weird brothers alone.
Carlo's eyes in the other hand were fixed on the car and so was Paolo.
The petite figure was finally seen, and just when they were about to sigh in relief; like though thunder struck them from above, their eyes widened in complete disbelief and astonishment. The reporters immediately began to capture and capture. The entire place became lively, as people asked questions.
"Who is she? I've never seen her before.."
"She's so pretty"
"Woah! Why haven't I noticed such beauty?"
"Where on earth has she been hiding?@
Angelica's beautiful sight made everyone go mad in amazement.
The Robe De marieé Adela designs black bridal dress was a perfect size. It was like the dress was specially made just for her. Her black long and soft hair fell gracefully on her waist. Her makeup, unlike Cosetta, was very light. She looked so docile, tender, fragile and soft, as her eyes landed on everyone present.
Her face was white and so soft, merely looking afar. She looked like a top model, as she stood. Just then, a bright smile appear on her face, as they all gasp and gulp down their saliva.
Carlo and Paolo's eyes were shining brighter and brighter, as their gaze were fixed on Angelica. Mario on the other hand had no idea what was going on and who was the spotlight queen. Instead, he took the opportunity to discuss business with some business partner present.
On Piera' side...
"Cosetta, are you being serious now? Why did you bring her here?" Piera said not hiding the annoyance and disgust in her voice.
"What's wrong with that? I told you that she's my friend and I like her..." Cosetta said
"Like her? You like a maid? A maid...?!" Piera chuckled coldly.
"She has a name, Piera. Her name is Angelica.." Cosetta said with hint of disappointment.
"You..! You too?! What spell did she cast on you and Fabio? Tell me!!" Piera said in anger.
"Ha, you're just blinded by anger and jealousy, dear. As long as she's here, you have to give her the upmost respect that you give me.." Cosetta said looking at Piera who kept mumbling inaudible words to herself.
Angelica walked towards them nervously. Seeing Cosetta from afar, a bright smile appeared on her face, as she walked.
"Are you okay?"
"I... am fine. It's just... everyone here looks so beautiful and wealthy, and I fear that I'm out of place..." Angelica said and Piera simply rolled her eyes dramatically.
"Of course you're out of place." She said; realizing that she said that aloud. Cosetta cast a deadly glare at her making her shiver in fear. Clearing her throat raspy, she answered. "You're not out of place, Angelica. You're my friend, a friend to an Allegro, and you think k that you're out of place? Let me introduce you around..." she took Angelica's hand, leaving Piera completely dumbfounded by the scene.
Seeing Cosetta and Angelica walk over to their direction, introducing and introducing people to Angelica, Carlo took the initiative and walked up to them.
"Hey Cosetta"
"Oh you...! You're finally back" Cosetta said with a pleasant smile.
"Yeah, yeah.. freedom at last.." he grinned as he locked gaze with Angelica. A smug smile spread across Cosetta's face and she said.. "oh yeah, Angelica, meet Carlo Griffin. Carlo, this is my friend, Angelica"
Angelica'a eyes widened as she said softly "Gri... Griffin?"
So he's Mario's brother..?
The twin?
Her thought ran wide as she stared blankly.
"Angelica! Are you okay?" Cosetta said placing her hand in her shoulder.
"I... I'm fine. Sorry about that... I'll go grab a drink..." she hurriedly spoke and left that instance.

"Why did you scare her?"
"Scare her? I did nothing. She's probably not used to seeing a pretty face.." Carlo replied proudly as Cosetta scoffed.
"Scary pig..." she muttered under her breath and left to find Angelica.

Angelica's appearance stole the spotlight, and as she walked with a glass of water in her hand, the people gossiped with themselves. Not looking at where she was going, she tripped off something and poured the entire glass of water at the back of a young man.
Fear engulfed her as everyone's eyes widened in surprise at her action. The young man turned his face to look at the unlucky person. His eyes dimmed and his hand shone a bit.
It was as if he was seeing a reflection of Simeon through her.
Is she really...