Capitolo Sette (Chapter Seven)

"The poor girl claims to fear that Mario will never like her.."
"So that's why she called off the wedding?"
"Your son is so harsh on her"
"Then she's not worthy of becoming the future matriarch of this family"
"Emiliano! You sound so evil right now"
"Carlotta, I'm not evil. This life, if she waiting for Mario to love her, then she's doomed"
_______________________________
"Of course I'm not waiting for Mario to love me..." Cosetta played with her nails with a bright smile on his face.
"Cosetta, you've humiliated me. You were pressed on getting married to him. No what?" Her father spoke out of anger.
Cosetta slowly raised her head and looked up at him. "Someone needs to be eliminated from this game of chess that I'm playing. I'm just letting the rat play around the trap; so I'll be able to strike. Haha..." she laughed coldly, as usual, as she used her hand in description.
"Look father, I, Cosetta Allegro, the daughter of Macro Allegro and Isabetta Guerra; will become the only Matriarch of the Griffin's family. No matter what it takes, no matter who needs to go down to pave way for my achievement- I won't think twice and I won't spare nobody" she spoke without any warmth or feelings- unemotionally.
"Bravo! Now that's my daughter in action. They can't just trample on us. Who do they think they are? The Griffin? And so what?" Macro said with deep satisfaction in how ambiguous she was.
"Macro, Cosetta, just... just be careful. The Griffin's aren't to be played with. I..." he immediately chipped in before she could continue.
"The Griffin's, the Griffin's... it's always the Griffin's. Have you forgotten that we're equally feared by many? Your daughter is a socialite: a beautiful one, and that Mario boy will pay for turning her down!"
"Well, your daughter was the one who called the wedding off"
"Sigh, there's no point arguing with you; it's pointless, cause you're brainless."
"Oh I'm brainless, huh? Did you..."
Cosetta rolled her eyes in annoyance and left the room to make a call. "Mhm.. yeah, I called off the wedding. I'll sleep over at your villa. Mhm... just do your job well!"
______________________________
"Come to my room by 7" Mario said.
"Why? If someone sees us... you're really..."
"What if they see us? You're mine; my future wife, and the mother of my children."
"You..!" She said as her cheeks turned strawberry. Warmth spread round her heart, as her heart threatened to burst from happiness.
"So you have to come for practice.." he said, teasing her yet again.
"..." I knew he was going to say something to ruin the moment.
"Hmph! I'm not coming" she feign anger and turned around to leave, when he caught her off guard, and held her hand tight. Looking at his watch, he said: "10, 9, 8, 7, 6... okay, that's it..." he grabbed her waist forcefully. She slammed her hand in his hard chest, as she felt his heartbeat. Being average height (Angelica) and Mario being a very tall young man, he lowered a little with his hand firm in her waist. Looking at her sparkling beautiful and enchanting eyes, he was completely lost in them. The latter that Angelica did made his body shake and freeze in amazement and surprise.
As Angelica's eyes trailed, looking deeply at his face and every single curve on his fair spotless face- his eyes, his nose, his lips- she was lost in her own thought.
How good will those lips taste?
So soft and succulent
Perfect and aligned
She laughed at herself for having such thoughts. Without thinking twice, she suddenly tiptoed and pressed her lips on his. It was the first time initiating a kiss and being a naïve novice, she looked so ridiculous.
Did I do it well?
I think I just bit his lips!
Aissh! What do I do?
With her lips still pressed on his, she was scared.
Noticing her uneasiness, he smile in the kiss and kissed her back the same way she did. Happiness bubbled in their hearts.
_____________________________
"Do you think we're doing the right thing?" Roberto looked tensed and all pale.
"Don't tell me you have STDs!" Cosetta looked at him with a frown on her face.
"No, no... It's just... Why do you like Mario? My family are so rich and..." cutting him off, Cosetta straddled him, pressing her both hands on his fluffy cheeks..
"Shh... you suggested this..." she trailed her hand down his neck to his abs , as he gulped down his saliva, looking at her with a longing gaze. "Just do you best, okay? Be a good boy, okay?" She pay his cheeks softly. Leaning slowly to kiss his lips, he grabbed her by her waist and turned her over, with her underneath his body.
______________________________
Piera was seated on bed in a yellow sponge bob pajamas [cartoon character]. Her laptop on front on the bed, and in between her legs. Chewing and biting her nails, as hard as she could, she glance at the laptop once again before she began typing.
'How to make a cold guy like me...' she pressed the enter button and posted it on her social media account. In less than a minute, she has lots and lots of comments.
"Act like a civilized and refined lady. Cold guys love that"
"Just seduce the cold nigga"
"Confess to him"
"Make him a meal or buy him a meal"
"Look so vulnerable when you're with him"
"Firstly, become a friend before you progress"
"Tell him you like him"
"Making him a meal"
"Play hard to get"
A bright smile appeared on her gloomy face, as she shyly covered her face with her hands.