Capitolo due (Chapter two)

"Who is she?" A young lady stared coldly at Angelica with disgust written all over her face.
"The new housemaid" Fabio replied coldly with no trace of warm emotion that was initially there, again.
"Not like we're lacking maids" She scoffed as she stared at Angelica."
"Her name is Angelica, she has a name!" Fabio spoke coldly, as the young lady watched in awe."
"You..! Fabio! You're defending a random countryside maid, huh?" Fully vexed, the young lady's face was burning red from anger.

"Piera! I repeat, her name is Angelica!" Fabio gritted his teeth as he gaze coldly at the young mistress whose mouth was widely open, in surprise.

"You..!"

"Oh, Fabio, you're here... and she..?" A middle aged lady rubberneck at Angelica.

"She's the new maid. Her name is Angelica.." Fabio replied with the previous aloof behaviour, completely gone.

"Mhm.. She's a pretty one, Fabio.." The middle aged lady smiled brightly as she poked his side.

"Mom!" Piera called with her eyes burning red from anger and fustration.

"Tch! Don't mind Piera, do whatever you want, my dear. You have my blessings.."

"Mom!! What are you saying?!" Piera screamed aloud, unable to conceal her anger.

"It's not.."

"Tata Sara!" (Nanny Sara) A n older woman appeared, dressed in a Moschino black and white apron dress.

"Take Angelica to her quaters and get her dressed." With a bow, Angelica left with the older woman in a falsh

______________________________________________________________________

"Is she pretty?"

"Pretty? Ha, she so ugly and looks so poor!" Piera rolled her eyes in anger.

"Your brother isn't lurking around her, right?"

"Tch! You think he'll look at the common countryside maid? How lowly do you think of my brother, huh?"

"No, it's..."

"Cosetta, you and my brother are getting married in few months from now. There's absolutely nothing that can change that. Who would want to let go of an opportunity to get married alla figlia del ministries (to the minister's daughter?) Even though my brother would want to dump the opportunity; mother and father will never consent..." Piera spoke with full assurance, as she scooped a full spoon of her ice cream. Deep in thoughts, Cosetta sluggishly nodding her head made Piera bite her lower lips. "Fabio obviously likes her" Piera mumbled words as she bowed her head in dejection.

"Why do you like that Fabio guy? I mean he's just..."
"He's a good person!" With a frown on her face she screamed out in defense.
"Fine, fine. He's a good person. È davvero una brava persona." (He's a really good person) Like a child who has been given a pack of candy and chocolate, Piera pouted her lips, slowly taking a spoon full of ice cream, and nodding her head in agreement. "Davvero una bravo ragazzo" (A really good guy)

______________________
"How do you think of the villa?" A deep masculine voice was heard.
"Uhm.. It's beautiful, but, I think your sister hates me.." Angelica replied looking all gloomy and moody.
"Ha, why do you think so..?" His hand found it way to her hair, as he rolled it round his finger, with Angelica seated between his legs- her backside right in front of him, as they were seated on the bare floor.
"She gives me this bossy aura... it's scary..." She whinnied as he suddenly burst out into laughter.
"Why are you laughing?" Angelica turned her face to look at him. She looked serious and that expression shut him up.
"I'm sorry, Angelica... I didn't mean to..."
"Hmph!" She scoffed as she turned her gaze away from him. With a bright smile on his face, he took out a bright color radio and pressed a few buttons. Surprise filled her face, as she smiled and rested her head against his hard chest.
🎼Every-time I leave you I keep running out of chain
I hunger for your love it never gives me any slack
But if I ever break away, I'm never coming back to this...

Enjoying the rhythm of the music, Angelica interlocked her fingers with the young man, with a soft smile on her face, as she enjoyed the flow of the music.
"What's the title?"
"Chains by Patty Loveless" he replied "This song is no fun.." he pressed the next button.
"But... I like it..." Angelica spoke softly, as she turned her gaze away and rested her head back on his chest.
"Mario, isn't this that song from the movie- Titanic that we watched together?"
"Yes, it is... now be a good girl and enjoy" He replied with a smile on his lips.
🎼Every night in my dream
I see you, I feel you...

"It's such a sad movie.." biting her lower lips, she spoke with spike of sadness in her voice.
"He died a happy man.. He saved the woman he loves from dying"
"I... Mario..."
"Shhh... Enjoy." He wrapped his hand around her tiny body in a possessive way.

"Titanic" she said under her breath.

Vote this chapter.