Capitolo cinque (Chapter five)

Everything looked completely arranged: the glass of water was filled, the bed spread was tidy, and Angelica looked so peaceful as she slept.
It looked like all that happened the night before was mere illusion.
The alarm sounded- 9:30AM
Opening her eyes slowly, she turned to the side to see that it was empty- no one was there. She placed her both feet to the ground to stand up when she cried out "Ah! It hurts..."
'So it wasn't a dream? Mario was indeed here last night, and he... oh, no...' she bit her lower lips and suddenly covered her mouth with her hand. Her cheeks burning red from embarrassment and excitement.
____________________________
"How was toy night pretty boy?"
"It was great!"
"Woah... Is this an illusion? Mario Griffin looks exceptionally happy today. Look, your face is turning red like a tomato..." Roberto chuckled as Mario bowed his head in embarrassment.
"Wait... You guys really... Mario, you... you slept with a maid?!" Roberto said, astonished and surprised.
"Her name is Angelica!" Mario replied coldly.
"Fine, fine... Angelica or whatever, she still works as a maid. Bro, have you heard?"
"Heard what?"
"Your wedding, it already has a date..." Roberto said. "If she doesn't get pregnant before then, it's all a waste and her loss..."
Deep in thoughts, he clenched his fist into a ball.
The Allegro family will be around tomorrow and you know you have to be there; unless you wanna party at my place..." Roberto said.
"What time?" Mario replied in an uncaring way.
"What the... bro!!" Mario's deadly glare made him shut his mouth, as he said in a haste: "8:30PM down till the next morning"
"Okay" Mario said as he turned around and left.

"It's down, remember your part of the deal. You better don't play games with me pretty girl" The call got disconnected as Roberto drank a glass of wine.

_______________________________
"Are you okay? You look hyperactive..." Fabio said.
"Well, you look like a teddy bear" Angelica replied as she stuck her tongue out like a child, making Fabio laugh at her childish act.
'She's so childish and naïve..' he thought.
"Oh well, you look like a heavily pregnant cow."
'Pregnant... cow...?' She froze as she stared blankly at him.
"Angelica, are you okay?? Angelica!"
"Ehn.. uhm.. you were saying?" She looked up, as their gaze met.
"You zoned off completely. Are you okay?" He asked.
"I... I am..." she was interrupted by three maids who were chatting happily with themselves.

"... so Signore is finally getting married"
"Signorina Cosetta is a pretty lady"
"They look like a heavenly matched couples"
"You're right"
"At least we won't have to see Signore Mario that much"
"Finally, we're free!" They chuckled loudly as they spoke. As though cold water had been poured in her fragile body; she shook her head in fear, as she clutch her chest, hitting it over and over again.
"Angelica, what's the problem?" Fabio looked worried seeing Angelica all depressed.
"I... Signore Mario is... is... getting ma... married?" Her voice was hoarse as she spoke softly.
"Yes, it's already fixed" seeing her act like her world had crumble right in her face, he held her dearly to himself.
"Angelica, you're not okay. Take a day off... I'll take you to your quarters.." Fabio concluded and turned deaf ears to her persistence.

______________________
Tears trickled down her face as she covered herself with the old wrapper. The tears kept pouring down her face like a waterfall, as she cried herself to sleep.
______________________
"I hope this marriage brings joy and lots of kids..." Signora Carlotta spoke with a soft chuckle. A dry chuckle was heard from Signore Isabetta "I hope so too..."
Signore Allegro cast a deadly glare at his wife  before clearing his throat to speak. "It's great as the kids aren't here. It will give us time to interact and let the children get to know each other better" he said.
"They're together?" Signora Carlotta asked in disbelief.
"Yes, my daughter specifically told my wife that she was attending the same party he went for"
"That's great. Kids of nowadays need to spend time with each other to do things they love.." Signore Griffin spoke with a soft chuckle, as Signore Allegro replicated; leaving the two wives to just smiling but yet deep in their own thoughts.
________________________________
"Have a drink, Mario. Drink your pain and sorrow away." Roberto handed a glass of beer to him, as he simply dropped it on the table. Roberto's brow furrowed as he stared at Mario.
The music was so loud that he had to speak louder that normal.
"It's a foreign beer. Just take a sip, or I won't let you be..." Roberto insisted. Mario took the glass and gulped the entire content, as a triumphant smirk appeared on Roberto's lips.
In a flash, Roberto was gone and Mario was seated on a huge couch.
The loud music sounded faint to Mario and the scene became blur.
Blinking his eyes over and over again, it was getting even more blur.
Standing up to his feet, he sluggishly moved and he fell, and stood again.
His head was hurting and his body was on fire- the heat was unquenchable. Mario found himself heading to the master's bedroom.. He couldn't think straight and all that was in his mind was Angelica's naked body underneath his... He staggered as he opened the door, and fell on the bed- his breathing was uneven as sweat trickled down his face.

"Ma... Mario..." he heard a seductive voice afar off. "Mario... where are you..?" The voice was getting closer and closer. The unfamiliar voice made his brow furrow. As the door was kicked open, his brow furrowed even more, as he angrily clenched his fist.
Cosetta was clad in a sexy red lingerie; a transparent one- as all her curves were clear and so visible. She slowly walked on to bed as she bit her lips seductively making him unconsciously groan.
"Cosetta, what... what did you do to me?" He spoke sluggishly. His vision was faint as he stared at her. Cosetta slowly sat on top of him, straddling him, as she touched his abs; slowly enjoying the feeling and pleasure she derived.
"Cosetta..." he groaned. He could barely keep a steady gaze.
She slowly trailed her hand down and found her way to his belt, as he tried to unbuckle them. With all the strength he had, he pushed her away; staggered and fell to the ground.
In anger, Cosetta pulled him roughly to bed again as she spoke coldly: "The more you resist, the more vulnerable you become..."
"I don't love you; I love someone else" his voice became hoarse as he spoke. Cosetta was startled by his sudden confession, before her eyes turned cold.
She strolled over to the wardrobe and took out a handcuff- slowly walking over to meet him.
"What... what are you..."
"I'm having fun with me future husband" she replied nonchalantly and fearlessly. Without giving him time to process what she just said, she grabbed his both hands and cuffed them tightly- tying him to the bed. Mario felt his strength was completely drained from him as the heat he felt in his body was doubled.
Cosetta undressed herself in front of him. Mario on the other hand felt nothing but anger burning  his body.
'Angelica, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for hurting you this way...'
Cosetta slowly and gently on his body and unbuttoned his shirt. Kissing him all over his body: his face, his lips, his abs, his biceps, and everywhere; irritation spike in his body and he felt the urge to puke. Just when Cosetta was about proceeding in her action, a knock was heard on the door, and at that moment, he (Mario) lost consciousness.

How was this chapter???
Vote y'all😊