Capitolo quattro (Chapter four)

"Uhm.. Signore.. I.." Interrupting Angelica, Fabio replied.
"She was working"
"And what does that have to do with you being here?" He replied coldly.
"Spending time with a maid... is that a crime?" Fabio answered provocatively as the other maids found a great opportunity to run away, and did.
"A maid? A maid you say... she belongs to the Griffin's" Mario replied in anger.
"You mother gave me her blessings" Fabio's lips curved upwards, as he saw the change in expression that he wanted.
"She what? Fabio Romano! Are you playing with me? Do you want your tongue taken away from you?"
Completely oblivious to the fact that Angelica was still present, he spoke coldly and looked ruthless like the true monster everyone feared.
"I'm sorry my Lord, I had no idea you have feelings for a countryside maid..." Fabio said with hint of sarcasm evident in his voice.
"You..! Fabio!"
"Or am I mistaken?" He snickered under his breath. 'Let's see what Mario would choose'
"Signore... a poor maid doesn't deserve your mighty attention. I deserved to be punished for creating this scene" Angelica said avoiding his gaze.
"Fine... I'll grant your wish. I'll punish you when the right time comes." Those words sounded differently to Fabio who in anger gritted his teeth and tighten his fist.
'Jerk!' He muttered under his breath
____________________

"They're pressed on this marriage. I don't know what to do man. I can't hurt Angelica. This would definitely hurt her." Mario sank into the sofa with a glass of beer in his hand.
"What exactly are you worried about?"
"I... I don't want to loose her. I'll go crazy if I do.."
"Well... you have me, Roberto to give you good advice." Roberto said as he sipped from his glass.
"What advice?"
"An easy advice on how to keep you me Angelica and get your parents approval"
"How?" Mario became suddenly interested in what Roberto had to say.
"It's simple, get her pregnant..." he replied unruffled and in an imperturbable way, making Mario choke on his saliva.
"What did you just say? Get Angelica pregnant? She's not that type of..."
"You're not doing it for yourself, it's for her. One way or the other, she'll be thrown away and you'll be living your miserable life with a lady you don't like and that lady you don't like will be pregame with your child. Lovely story, huh?" Roberto let out a half-suppressed laugh, as he stared at his face.
"You..!" Weighing Roberto's advice, it seemed like the only way. That way, his parent will have to accept their grandchild and their future daughter-in-law, Angelica.
'You're crazy Mario!' He mentally slapped himself for having such thoughts. 'How could you think of sleeping with Angelica. She's so pure and naïve...'
"You're crazy Roberto" Mario said as he filled his glass with beer and drank to stupor.
"Think about it, Mario. She'll be the mother of your children. Your Angelica..."
"My Angelica..." he said softly under his breath.
"Do you want Fabio to take her away? He'll take your naïve, innocent and ingenious lass away. He'll have Childress with her, lots and lots of them, and you'll be at this bar, drowning in pain and regrets!"
"No! She's mine! She's my Angelica!" He said with his eyes turned cold and icy.

__________________________
A knock woke Angelica up in the early hour of the morning, at around 2:45am.
"Who is it?" She muttered as she stood up from bed without having the realization that she was clad in an old brown T-shirt and her pant.
Yawing and stretching, she walked sluggishly towards the door and twisted the knob slowly.
In shock, she gasped in surprise and said: "Mario, what are you doing here? It's my quarters and it's very dark. Mario, are you drunk?"
"I'm not drunk, my love..." he touched her fair face- completely mesmerized by her beauty. Just then, Roberto'a words rang in his head like a lightening.
"Come in... someone might see you." Dragging him inside her little room, he sat on the bed with his eyes fixed on her.
"I'll go get you a glass of water..." she ran off with his eyes still fixed on her. "Take a sip. Do you feel better? Why did you drink so much? Are you okay? Mario, is anything wrong...?" Seeing that he wasn't saying anything, but his eyes were fixed on her body; she trailed to see what he was looking at on her body... 'Her chest!'
"You..! Mario, what are you looking at?" She pushed him as her face turned red from embarrassment.
"It's beautiful, you're beautiful; you're so beautiful, Angelica." He said.
"I... I'll go drop the glass somewhere..." she stood up and left to the corner. Bending down to drop the glass of water, she felt someone grope her from behind, making her inhale in surprise at the sight of who it was.
"Wah... What are you doing...?" She asked. Her voice was shaky and fearful, as she saw lust in his eyes.
"I want you, Angelica. I love you..." he trailed his hand down her back, slowly and steady, as she froze.
"Mario, we can't do this. If someone finds..."
"You're mine, Angelica. No one can take you away from me, no one..." like a beast, he pressed his lips on hers and kissed her like a ravished beast who hasn't had any meal for years, and wanted his prey all to itself. Her lips spilt open and at that, he slid his tongue into her mouth; licking every corner of her mouth and sucking her tongue like there was no tomorrow, and while he did this; his left hand slid down to her waist- holding her tight to himself. His right hand on the other hand suddenly grabbed her backside, as she gasped in surprise and delight.
Not giving her space to process what he just did, he kissed her neck and sucked in it, till a faint cherry plump appeared. Ravished by the upmost desire, she was delighted and somewhat afraid; afraid that after this night, things will never remain the same.
"Angelica, you're so beautiful" his voice sounded like though he had been hypnotized, as a soft moan escaped from her lips. A triumphant smile appeared on his lips, as he carried her down to the little bed which was barely enough for them. He played with her hair, staring at her soft beautiful face. She looked so naïve and innocent. The poor look she gave him made his heart clench in pain. Completely sober, he was enchanted once again by her beauty.
Just then, Roberto's words rang in his ear like a devil seated at the left hand side- whispering words to it's captive. 'Do you want Fabio to take her away? You're not doing this for yourself, it's for her! She'll be the mother of your children, your Angelica...'
His sober expression vanished into thin air, and all that could be seen in his eyes was purely lust.
"I want you!" He said as he ravished her body once again...

Comment your thoughts on this chapter.
Vote ❤️❤️❤️