[Scary Monsters Event: Part 4]

Start from the beginning

"mhm, Here ya go!"

With that, the ghost surrounded the monster as Finn and Yuu sat on the couch as they watched their furry friend get surrounded by the ghost as a sudden bright light came out of nowhere as white smoke was also present. Once the smoke cleared, Grim coughed a little before noticing he was wearing a costume.

"Oh... Ohh... OHHHHH! Myhaha!, An almighty Halloween costume fitting for the Almighty Grim sama!"

Grim proudly said as he began looking at the outfit that he is now wearing. The monster looked at Finn and Yuu, who were both sitting on the couch looking his way as he questioned the duo about his costume in which the two happily replied.

"So, how do I look you two? Doesn't the Almighty Grim sama look dashing and cute in his Halloween costume?" <Grim>

"You lookin cool, Grim. The outfit makes you cute as well." <Yuu>

"Not to mention, the color scheme matches the outfit I made with Crewel Oji tan." <Finn>

"Oh that's right! Milady, where is your costume?"

When the ghost said that, Finnian Roselocks could only smirk as she brought out her magic pen and with a flick of the wrist, a string of magic started to circle around her and also Yuu as a white smoke engulfed the both of them. Once the smoke cleared, it revealed the two wearing the costumes that the latter made for her and Yuu to wear for this year's Halloween. One of the ghosts was awed at the sight of the duo's costumes.

_________________________________

<Both of them are wearing the same black boots>
<Puppeteer and Witch Doll>

<Yuu didn't wear the hat, but soon he will~>

_________________________________

"Wow, Milady and Yuu Kun.. both of look so stunning in those outfits~! "

The Chubby Ghost complimented the two as Yuu looked away, flustered as Finn curtsied to the ghost.

"Thank you! I really worked very hard on this... I even had to endure an entire hour lecture with Crewel Oji Tan, but at least everything worked out in the end, hehe. "

Finn giggled at the end of her sentence as the Chubby ghost patted her head.

"It looks great on you, especially Yuu kun! ... You look like a model in the outfit. "

"Yeah, I'm guessing Crewel Sensie insisted on my outfit looking like this, huh?"

Yuu said as he looked at his outfit, and Finn nods in response as she explained this to her friends in which their reactions were....