Two nightstands sit on either side of the bed, a rectangular ottoman resting at the foot. A full length mirror is on the floor beside the closet, turned to face the bed.

Directly beside the door is my dresser, the television hanging over it. Ella's dresser is inside the walk-in closet to the right of the room. Right next to the closet is the door to our ensuite bathroom.

The room is completed with several plants in strategic positions around the room. Two are hanging from the ceiling.

If you can't tell, my wife and I love plants.

"Pretty, Aum." Mina says, clinging to my neck.

I mentally coo at Mina trying to say my name. It's hard, so she just shortened it.

"Mina room?" The girl asks, tilting her head to the side in question.

Ella laughs and we back out of our room, closing the door behind us. The room directly beside ours is the nursery. I open the door and Mina gasps.

The walls are painted a soft brown color. Fake ivy lines the top of the walls around the room. Fake trees are painted prettily by a professional we hired. To add a childlike element to it, we had the painter draw little sparkles on the walls that are supposed to be fairies.

We wanted to make the room look a magical forest at nighttime.

There's a dark brown adult sized crib pushed up against the far wall to our right. Next to that is a bookshelf in a matching color.

A adult sized changing table rests up against the left wall, across the wall from the crib. A rocking chair is next to that.

Beside the door is a tall dresser with a mirror above it. The mirror is wrapped in the same ivy that the ceiling is lined with.

Several windows are in the room, but my favorite is the bay window directly to the front of the room. There's pillows resting on the seat, along with several stuffed animals.

Beside the bay window is a toy box and a giant, tan teddy bear.

The room is finished with several fake plants on shelves where Mina can't reach them. Not that I think she would destroy plants on purpose, but better safe than sorry.

"This is your room, baby. You can change it however you like." I say with a smile as I bounce Mina on my hip.

Instead of disliking it because it's not a typical colorful nursery, Mina screeches excitedly. Ella laughs and reaches over to Mina, rubbing her thumb across the small girls cheek.

I place Mina down on the floor so she can discover her room. She can't walk with the cast on her foot, but she gets down and crawls. Ella and I watch with hopeful smiles as Mina goes straight towards the giant teddy bear.

She plops herself down on it's lap and snuggles into the soft fabric. Mina's whole body relaxes and she slips her thumb into her mouth. Nap time it is I guess, but first a diaper change.

"Come here, sunshine. Let's change that diapee before you go to sleep." I whisper as I walk into the room and pick up the girl.

I just want to call her mine already. The wait is hard, but it'll be worth it in the end.

Laying Mina down on the changing table, I grab a diaper and wipes from the shelving under it, then get to work changing her butt. What I'm really curious about is the lack of pubic hair on her.

Now that I'm taking notice, I see that she doesn't have any leg hair or armpit hair. I give my wife a curious look and she whispers that she'll talk to me about it later.

I quickly finish the diaper change, then lift Mina up in my arms. Ella holds her arms out and I place Mina in them. The small girl wraps her arms around my wife's neck while I go downstairs to make a bottle.

We've been filling her bottles up with supplemental drinks like ensure to help Mina gain weight. She's just so small and underweight.

Once I'm in the kitchen, I grab a twelve ounce baby bottle and fill it up with the cool liquid. I'm hoping once my wife and I's pills kick in that we can take the ensure out of her diet, but that's a thought for much later.

When I arrive back in the nursery, I see Ella slowly rocking Mina in the rocking chair. I don't announce my arrival yet. Im content to stand in this doorway and watch as my wife sings, 'You Are My Sunshine' to Mina.

While she's singing, Ella strokes the soft skin on Mina's cheek. I finally decide to let it be known that I'm here and walk forward with the bottle. Ella holds her hand out and I place the bottle in her hand.

Ella rubs the nipple across Mina's lips and she opens her mouth. I pull up a chair to watch Mina nurse on the bottle. With each suckle on the bottle, her eyes get sleepier and sleepier.

It's not even two minutes later when Mina falls asleep. Her mouth falls slack around the nipple of the bottle. Ella pulls it out of her mouth and sets it on the small side table beside the rocking chair. Instead of standing up to put Mina in the crib, Ella just rocks them slowly.

"Do you know why Mina doesn't have any hair?" I whisper, extremely curious.

My wife nods sadly saying, "Mina hasn't gone through puberty yet. She shows all the signs of delayed puberty. That's why she doesn't have breasts and I suspect she's never gotten a period, either. It can be from trauma, malnourishment, or even something genetic.

"We're going to have to get a full genetic makeup on Mina. It's not normal and can potentially be harmful."

I suck in a sharp breath and nod my head. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure Mina is healthy. Full genetic makeup tests are expensive as hell, but I would pay anything.

As long as Mina's happy and healthy, that's all I care about.