95| An Unexpected Surprise

Beginne am Anfang

"Not too fast love, you might choke." he reminded me, a tone of concern evident in his voice. I didn't heed him, I was hungry to death.
After a glass of water, I kissed him goodbye and the next thing I knew, I was in the Ministry.

What the hell was wrong with me?

About an hour before I was feeling all sick and now I was better than ever.

"Psst, you okay?" Tonks nudged my shoulder, breaking my focus away from Mad-Eye's lecture.

"Huh?" I hummed.

"You look a little pale. Do you want to go to St. Mungo's?" she said, noticing the pale color of my face.

"No, no, I'm totally fine." I shook my head, Mad-Eye was busy rambling about our new lessons today.

"Constant vigilance you two!!" he yelled, hitting the board very hard, snapping our attention back to him as the room fell into an abrupt silence. "One more warning."

Should I really go to St. Mungo's by now?

The feeling might get even worse later on if I don't.

Maybe Molly can help.

She'll surely be at Grimmauld Place when I get there.

Luckily the lecture didn't last long, I would've hugged Mad-Eye right away but I restrained myself. I didn't want to risk getting sick again so I decided to use Floo Powder to head home instead of apparating there like I usually did.

Landing safely on the floor, I was greeted by a bone-crushing embrace from Remus. "Are you feeling okay now, love?" He cupped my cheeks, inspecting me thoroughly.

"Why? Is she sick?" Sirius walked into the room, arms crossed. "Why did she even go to work if she was feeling –"

I felt my stomach began to curdle again.

"Darling?" Remus said in concern as he looked at me, I shook my head in warning.

"P-please" I blurted out, a gag pulling at my throat, quickly running towards the sink throwing up again. I felt him crouch down beside me and hands rubbing gentle circles my back soothingly, brushing my hair as he did so.

"All up?" he questioned me softly, as I nodded my head slowly and wiped my mouth.

"Rem...take her to Molly, she's right in the living room. I'm sure she knows what to do." Ana suggested, coming inside the room.

With that, he and Sirius guided me to the living room where Molly was cooking and had me sit on the couch.

She asked me a few questions and studied me carefully and took out a guide book, reading and muttering somethings to herself.

After a while, she placed her hand on my neck and when she did, she let out a soft gasp.

"Well? How is she?" Remus asked anxiously after some while of silence.

"I'm not really sure, Remus," Molly replied, and then looked up at him with a smile. "But based on the mood swings, appetite, morning sickness, and her heart rate is being quite faster than usual; I think she's pregnant."