He double texts as I try to focus on my pain at the moment.

'I don't know, I'm pretty busy with soccer and family stuff. I'll let you know as soon as possible'

I try to explain nicely, but my chairs kicked again. My phone flies out of my hands and to the ground. Illuminating the darker room making everybody turn their gaze to me.

"Why don't you pay attention? You think you're special" Eric snaps causing the others to burst into laughter. "Shut it!" Cameron quiets them well Dylan moves into view looking at me.

"Come out in the hallway" he looks at me and I nod extremely embarrassed and scared. Grabbing my phone I shove it in my pocket getting glares and stares telling me not to tell him anything.

As soon as we're out of the class and the door is closed he's stepping out of view from the window. "Why aren't you paying attention?" Dylan asks staring me down. I keep my head low hoping the hood would shield any injury that I might have gotten.

It hurts to stand though I wanted to sit down. "I'm sorry, I'll pay attention can we go sit?" I apologize turning to leave he grabs me as I hold in a yelp of pain. "That didn't answer my question. "You're my boyfriend and I want to let you do whatever you want whenever, but they need to think I had a serious talk with you, so let's talk" he whispers squeezing me tighter.

I knew Dylan was trying to be flirty, but it hurt. "Dylan... it hurts?" My eyes well up as his widen. "What hurts flower?" He whispers moving away some more. "Luis? What happen?" He asked again.

I didn't answer and he rips the hood off of me groaning to himself. "God damn it" he grumbles as I let the tears fall. "I'm sorry- I fell" I just keep crying as he shakes his head gently hugging me. "Who did it to you?" He asks kissing my temple.

"It hurts" I answer with that. "I know- I know... I'm so sorry" he coos rocking us back and forth. "I'll be right back" he continue and I nod pulling my hood up to cry.

The door closes opening up again with a worried Cameron. "Anton will be out in a minute" he whispers kissing Dylan once. "Baby what happen? Why are you crying?" He asks before pulling my hood down.

He curses as well once he sees me. The door opens once again and Anton comes out his back to us. "Come on Anton you'll get in trouble" somebody shouts as he shrugs. "If the captains are gone I'm not staying- don't care if they're coming back." Anton yells.

He closes the door and looks up with a smile. "Shoulda been an actor" he smiles before stopping. "Luis- who! Which one!?" He asks moving his hand to cup my face.

"Please I just want to lay down" I cry as all three boys move around me trying to figure something out. "Back of my blazer- somebody go cancel practice or I'm just taking him home" Anton whisper-shouts taking a lot of weight off of me.

Dylan walks back into the the class Cameron following us and taking my other side. I'm eventually lifted up into the back of the blazer and Cameron follows stripping my sweatshirt off of me.

He sighs and rubs my forehead kissing me gently as I tried not to cry. Anton did the same rubbing over my chest. "I'm sorry" I apologized again. "Baby no. No apologizing. You're okay, it's going to be okay" he coos playing with my hair.

The back of the blazer opens and closes as Dylan jumps in. "Shirt off" he sighs and all the boys lift me up ignoring my protest as they strip my shirt. "You poor thing- why does this keep happening to you" Cameron sighs. Anton pulls me closer. My head laying on his lap.

"Come on dear boyfriend of mine, tell me who it was?" Anton hums as I turn onto my side crying onto his leg. "It hurts" I avoid the question again. "Baby... we can't make them stop if we don't know" Cameron sighs laying next to me his lips pressed against my back.

Dylan nods sitting in front of me his hand rubbing my side. Groaning I move off of Anton's lap reaching for him. He smiles and lays down next to me.  Dylan gives me another kiss before moving to cuddle up with Cameron.

I breathe easier once in this position. Comfortable and not moving made it so much easier and the pain lessened. "I should drive us home... I don't want too" Anton mumbles kissing my head.

"Please can we just stay here" I beg, Cameron's hand reaching over my side and to my stomach. "Dylan, dear boyfriend of mine could you please get into my bag- there's some muscle relaxer pills... they might help him" Anton whispered and he moves to get them for me.

"We have to go in an hour or we'll be late for dinner" Cameron sighs. "Okay- we'll let Luis sleep" they start to whisper as I close my eyes.

Trying not to move, but cuddle into them as much as I can.  "Do you think it was Logan?" Anton mumbles ready to beat the shit out of someone. "I don't know but I'm ready to hurt somebody" Cameron grumbles.

"Why is everyone so mean to him- he's so sweet and precious" Dylan groans as another hand touches me.

"It's happening in the locker room- he can't be left alone anymore"