Hungover at Court

Keira

Hearing Ashton scream at me that he didn't want me around hurt. It hurt more than I cared to admit. After Ash stomped out of the hotel, I burst out in tears. Not tears cause I was upset but tears because I was angry. I admit it wasn't the best idea to go crawling back to Zayden, but I was trying to help. Honest.

After the tears started to flow, I don't remember much else. Just the fact that Samantha put all my belonging into her car, and carefully drove me to my new home. Luke texted me, Michael called me, and Calum even Skyped me to make sure I was okay.

I went to bed soon after I arrived at the new house. Though I woke up and tossed and turned all night.

Finally it came time to wake up and get ready. The boys had their first court date, and I had to be present for the trial.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty," Sammy says, flipping pancakes on her stove and turns down the Fall Out Boy that was blasting from the radio in her kitchen. "Ready for the big day?"

"I don't wanna go," I answer truthfully. "I feel like Zayden and Ashton are going to get into a huge fight, and I'm going to be in the middle of it, and then one of them will go to jail for murdering the other." I slump into a chair at the dining room table.

"You are over thinking, Keira," Samantha reassures. "No one will get murdered, it's a court room, not a dark alley."

"I guess you're right," I sigh.

"I'm always right."

I roll my eyes at my cousin and check my phone, hoping Ashton would text me. And sure enough, he had. I open the message and see this-

Keira, don't go to Zayden. He is an asshole. No one likes him. Go to me, everyone likes me. I like you....

Quickly followed by-

Oh shit, I'm sorry... I was drunk. Didn't mean to send that. See ya later Miss. Keira.

With a frustrated grunt, I turn off my phone and run my fingers through my hair, trying to detangle the knots.

"Here hun. Have some food then go get dressed. The boys will be here soon to pick you up," my cousin says, placing a plate of a small stack of pancakes on the table before me. She then went around the table and sat in her seat, her phone buzzing every few seconds.

"Who are you talking to?" I question with pancake in my mouth.

"Michael."

I smirk at her, doing an awkward eye brow dance.

"Oh lala, someone's got the hots for Mikey!" I say in a baby voice.

"Shut up," she warns sending a glare my way.

"Can youuuuu feeeeel the loooove tonightttt," I belt out, earning a death stare from her.

"Don't even."

I smirk and eat my pancakes in silence. Once I am done, I stand up and put them into the sink. I take out my phone and look up the song Greenlight by the boys, and begin blasting it.

"Hey Sam... Guess what!" I grin.

"What?" She sighs and places her chin on her hand, leaning forward on the wooden table.

"He is giving you the green light!" The words leave my mouth as I simultaneously turn the music up as loud as my phone would allow.

"I swear to all cinnamon rolls, I will kill you!" She says, trying to grab my phone from my hand, but fails due to the table in between us.