Desolation 29

Deep in the middle regions of the caverns, the rebellions defensive line was holding strong as they kept the demons and void beasts at bay.

The mech's took some heavy damage from battling the Skullcrawlers, and some of the infantry were caught in the crossfire between them.

The air was filled with flames and the sound of gunfire. Allison was currently inside her mech near the gate as she watched it all unfold in front of her. She soon recieved a message from one of her men.

Soldier: "Commander! A large metal mass just appeared out of the ground! And there are no more demons and void beasts. What should we do?"

Allison: "Don't engage, we have no idea what they could be planning"

Soldier: "Understood Ma'am!"

The line cut off which let Allison zoom in her optic feed, seeing the said metal casing in the distance. However, she spotted a floating purple cloud in front of it, and her line soon came on again.

???: "You've all fought well up to this point. I should congratulate you"

Allison: "Are you one of the leading commanders of the void?"

???: "Your assumption is right. I am Phantasm, though I consider myself more of a technician then a fighter"

Allison: "Really now, then what's with the metal dome?"

Phantasm: "You'll see. Your rebellion will fall, and so will all of Runeterra, as is the will of the Watchers!"

Allison: "Sorry, but that won't be happening today"

Phantasm: "Then I have no choice but to dispatch you myself"

The line cut off again as everyone watched. Phantasm floating towards the dome before phasing through it. Soon after, massive bolt came undone as steam was released all around it, covering the area in a smoke cloud.

With their vision blocked, the only thing they could gather was the sound of metal plates shifting about, and the electrical hum of something coming online.

The smoke cloud began to clear up, revealing a shape that left fear and worry into those that looked upon it. The massive metal figure slowly stood up, inspecting its arms movements a little  before letting out a mechanical roar that resonated throughout the caverns.

 The massive metal figure slowly stood up, inspecting its arms movements a little  before letting out a mechanical roar that resonated throughout the caverns

Phantasm: "Prepare to meet your end you insects!"

Power surged within the mech's chest as its mouth opened up, revealing a weapon within it as it charged up. Allison quickly gave the order to get out of there.

Everyone began scrambling until it fired a proton scream. A deadly laser beam attack that decimated everything its path, with some infantry being turned to nothing but ash.

The rebellion mech's put up energy shields to block the attack, which was working well it couldn't get through. Once the beam stopped, the massive lizard like mech began to make its way towards them. Starting in a slow walk before going into a full on sprint.