Desolation 4

Seraphine POV

When I lead Y/n into the pent house, I turned to see him looking around. Seeing him get continuously amazed today was rather funny. Now comes the hard part, the actual surprise. I told him to wait here until I went into Ahri's room, to see the four of them watching a movie.

Seraphine: "You all started Movie Monday without me?"

Akali: "You were still at school and we got bored"

I shot the four of them a pout which got Ahri and Evelynn to giggle. I can't believe these are my friends and bandmates. I shook my head to forget about it for the moment as I had a plan to do.

Seraphine: "Whatever. I have a surprise for you all in the living room"

Kai'sa: "What sort of surprise?"

Evelyn: "Bookie, you know its not a surprise if she tells you what it is"

The resident dancer made an 'oh' expression as she seemed embarrassed for even asking. This earned a chuckle out of the others and myself before I told them to follow. When I looked to where I know I told him to stay, he was gone.

Seraphine: "Where did he go?" 

Evelyn: "Oh you brought a boy with you?~ is it your boyfriend?"

Akali: "Gotta admit you even got me curious"

I could feel my cheeks heat up as I started mini gunning a variety of reasons why I don't have a boyfriend while also flailing my arms. I was to busy trying to convince Eve and Akali that I didn't see Ahri's ears twitched.

Ahri: "You hear that Bookie? Who's singing?"

Kai'sa: "I'm more focused on that wonderful smell"

Ahri: "Did you prepare dinner early?"

Kai'sa: "...No?"

Their conversation had gotten me to stop my embarrassed rambling, I then tuned my ability a bit to hear what Ahri was hearing. A voice I could recognize anywhere. We made our way towards the kitchen to see a plethora of dishes on the counter, which greatly stunned us, Kai'sa most of all.

What we were really focused on, was the beautiful voice of Y/n while he was cooking. The only time I ever really hear him sing in on our karaoke nights. He was singing '5 More Minutes' by Scotty McCreery. He stopped singing when he turned around and stopped dead in his tracks.

Seraphine: "Surprise!!"  

Y/n POV

I was just finishing up with a chicken casserole as I had also finished singing. When I turned around, I was greeted by Sera, as well as four very familiar individuals. So to say I was stunned would be a big understatement.

Y/n: "My memory is slowly coming back to me now. Yet, I am still surprised" 

Evelyn: "Your not the only one~"

I looked to the one known in the group as Evelynto see she was looking at me with a hunger in her eyes, and considering she was eyeing me instead of the food, I was starting feel nervous under her gaze. I swallowed a lump in my throat before waving to them.

Y/n: "Nice to meet you all in person" 

Seraphine: "Girls, This my friend Y/n L/n. Or as you know him as the new music producer, Vo1d"