Desolation 15

Dante was seen walking out of a nearby cafe with a sunday in hand. He took another bite out of it as he walked down the street. He then felt something vibrate in his pocket, pulling out his phone, he got a call from someone which put a smile on his face. He picked up before placing the phone to his ear.

Dante: "Hey there Nero, how's Iona?"

Nero: "Hey Dante, don't think I'm doing this because I want to, Kyrie is making me. *sigh* To answer you though, its nice over here"

Dante: "At least your doing good, you both deserve the break after what happened with the Qliphoth"

Nero: "Yeah...Guessing you havn't found father yet?"

Dante: "Nope, your old man is probably trying to get more power as per usual"

Nero: "Does the guy ever stop?"

After responding with a no, they both shared a laugh before Nero spoke in a more serious manner.

Nero: "What about that kid from the tournament? What's the police doing about him?"

Dante: "I was asked to gain intel about him. So far, I have reason to believe he is not an enemy. Besides, kids on a date right now so I'd rather leave them alone"

Nero: "Wow your being considerate for once? What is the world ending?"

Dante: "Hey I can be considerate. Speaking of which, little birdy told me your about to be a father yourself. Congrats kid"

Nero: "Thanks, I guess. Makes me feel old"

Dante: "Now you know I feel. I should let you go, don't wanna keep you too long. See you soon Nero"

Nero: "You to Dante, don't get stabbed"

The devil hunter laughed before the call ended, placing his phone back into his pocket as he looked to the setting sun.

Dante: "Better not be doing something stupid brother"

He took another bite of his treat before he began walking once more. Meanwhile, Y/n was escorting Gwen back to her home for the night, hand in hand as they talked the smallest of things. When they reached her place of residence, They gave each other a warm hug.

Gwen: "I had fun today, even if half of it was just cuddling at your place"

Y/n: "I had fun too. We are definently gonna be going on more when we have the chance"

Gwen: "I would like that. Guess this would be the part where we kiss to end the date"

Y/n: "Your guess is as good as mine"

They both shared a laugh before they both inched closer to one another. They then gave each other a loving kiss, both having blushes on their faces.

Y/n: "Alright, get some sleep"

Gwen: "Ok, you be careful cause I'm monitoring this constantly"

Y/n: "Hehe, I know, I love you Gwen"

Gwen: "I love you too"

With that, Gwen walked inside before they waved to each other. Once she closed the door, his smile dropped as he lowered his hand before walking back home.

Y/n: 'Time to get started, you ready Bind?'

Bind: 'More than. You need to be at your strongest, even without me boosting your abilities'

Y/n: 'Guess that's another thing to work on. We meet up with Eve tomorrow and begin training'

Time skip