Desolation 13

It had been a few hours since the tournament had ended. In an infirmary room where contestants would rest to heal up, Y/n laid in a bed with bandages all around his torso and right arm. His bruises had healed up during the passing time.

After another moment or so, the boy slowly opened his eyes before closing them again due to the amount of light hitting his receptors. Lifting his left arm to block the light so his eyes could adjust to the light.

???: "Sheesh, you look worse than I do"

A familiar voice spoke up as Y/n looked to his right from his position to see his friend and classmate, Jaycee, who was bandaged up himself but looked relatively alright.

Y/n: "Hehe, trust me, its much worse than it looks. Who did you in?"

Jaycee: "I took some scrapes and bruises from a few groups. Although it was Katarina who got me in the end"

Y/n: "She is a good assassin, gotta give her credit for that at least"

???: "I guess I can accept that compliment"

They looked over to the spot adjacent from them to see the mentioned woman herself.

Katarina: "Though I can't say the same for Kayn however"

She looked to another as the others followed her line of sight. Only to see Kayn was grumbling with an angered look on his face while biting into the blanket.

Katarina: "I honestly thought he would have lasted a bit longer but it seems I was wrong"

Y/n: "Yeah, that would be my doing"

Katarina: "You beat Kayn? I find that hard to believe"

Y/n: "They did record each bit of the tournament, plus why do you think my right arm is all bandaged up?"

Katarina: "Alright, I'll bite. If your right, I'll buy you a 9 string"

Y/n: "Those are hard to come by, you sure wanna do that?"

Katarina: "Its the least I can do. But if I win this bet, you have to buy me a knife kit"

Y/n: "deal"

Jaycee: "Speaking of which, How did you get out Y/n?"

Y/n: "I passed out after I beat Eugene, that's a fight I'm sure you guys would like to watch. Hey wait, wheres Ezreal?"

Jaycee: "Not sure, you think he was the only one from our class to pull through?"

Katarina: "Its quite possible. The guys pretty nimble and good with a bow"

Jaycee and Katarina engaged in casual conversation while Y/n began thinking about his plans for the future. His primary goal now was to find this rebellion Bind had mentioned, train physically, and head for the shadow Isles. Another task he had, was to ask out a ceartain seamstress.

Y/n: 'This is gonna be one hell of an adventure'

Bind: 'At least it'll be a good one'

Y/n chuckled at his response which got the others attention as they stopped their chatter. Y/n slowly sat up with pained groan which worried Jaycee.

Jaycee: "Woah hey, take it easy, your still recovering"

Y/n: "No can do...ugh, besides, I have some things that I am gonna need to take care. One being to plan a date. Get well guys"

He grabbed his shirt from the desk beside his bed before painfully putting it on and walking out of the infirmary.

Katarina: "I think that was supposed to be our line"