Desolation 16

Y/n POV

Summer time, a time of the year where every student gets to have two months of free time to do what they want before school starts back up. While everyone else's summer might be fun and breathtaking. Mine? Its about to be one hell of a grueling task.

My mission is to find a portable void gate. Not the really huge ones that have been inactive for hundreds of years, but more of a device of sorts that allows you to travel there and back without worry of wide spread invasions.

Right now, I was getting a bag packed just in case this mission needed me to head to a different city or town. So I packed some clothes and a few rations. This should at least last me a few weeks, maybe more if I'm lucky.

Y/n: "Now that that's out of the way, we can get started. Since you know of them, I'm guessing you also know of the whereabouts of the pvg?"

Bind: 'To a degree. High level void borns are capable creating their own gates, but they can only send so many others through. Reborn's don't have that luxury, so we created our own. We placed spares in each major city in runeterra in case the other devices were lost or destroyed'

Y/n: "So it looks like we will need to leave the city for a good while then. Any options you would recommend?"

Bind: 'My best recommendation would be to either travel to Demacia, or Ionia. Both would be long trips, but its our best bet if we don't want to be hunted right out the gate'

Y/n: "Good point. We should search every bit of Piltover first before heading out. You never know, one might be here"

Bind: 'It would be best if we split up then'

I was a little confused at what he meant by this until I nearly fell to the floor, feeling a pain ripping at every inch of my body. I spot specks of black dust fall from my skin before it all just stopped. I took that moment to catch my breath before turning to see my partner standing in front of me.

Bind: "You just gonna sit there or are we gonna get this search over with?"

Y/n: "Could have given me a warning next time before you did that"

Bind: "It only hurts the first time, you get used to it"

He gave a small cheeky smile. I swear I wanna hit this guy over the head, but that would just be wasting time. I told him he could get started, so he nodded before leaving the house. I double checked to make sure all the doors were locked before heading for the front door.

Upon opening said door, I was greeted by some white haired guy in a red jacket who was about to knock on the door. We both just stared at each other until the man rubbed the back of his head.

???: "Hehe, Looks like you beat me to it"

Y/n: "I didn't know I was getting a visiter"

???: "Wait so this wasn't a coincidence?"

Y/n: ".....No?"

After standing there in awkward silence for about half a minute, I allowed him inside as we both sat at the table across from each other.

???: "Guess I should introduce myself. Names Dante Sparda, I'm sure you might of heard of me before right?"

Y/n: "Can't say that I have, this would be the first time I have heard of you"

Dante: "No need to sweat it if you havn't heard of me before"

Y/n: "Alright, Names Y/n L/n. I assume your here other than idle chit chat, if your aura is anything to go by"