Desolation 19

Y/n POV

I don't know where I am, and I can't recall much of what happened after the Death stalker had ensnared me in its maw. Good news is I don't feel all the pain now. Or is that because Its not reaching my brain yet.

Oh well, I need to wake up and see if Bind is alright. I had sat up without opening my eyes, or that's what I would have said if I didn't still see darkness after I had opened them.

I looked down to see that I could see my body clearly, its just that everything around me is pitch black. So, where am I then?

Y/n: "Am I inside my own head again?"

???: "If that were the case, you wouldn't be here"

A males voice reached my ears as I whirled my head around to spot the man. He sported pure white hair and Blue eyes that held galaxies in them. He wore a dress shirt with a neck tie that was done loosely around his neck, and jeans as well.

He was looking intently at a glowing orb, One that I could see faint movement from inside it

He was looking intently at a glowing orb, One that I could see faint movement from inside it. He soon closed his fist around it before it dissapeared. He then turned his head to look at me in the eyes.

???: "To tell you the truth, your not supposed to be here yet. Master is currently away at the moment, so I can assume that him not being here would allow you to slip into here without even trying, or without him doing it himself"

Y/n: "Master? And what do you mean I'm not supposed to be here yet? Tell me what's going on"

I went to summon one of my video blades, but I couldn't feel any bit of my power, not a single drop of it. The man let out a sigh before shaking his head slightly.

???: "I have been obligated not to say anything until the time was right. Trust me when I say you will get your answers soon. For now, I must send you back"

I felt a massive surge in power as a galactic aura appeared around the man. He slowly lifted his right up with his palm facing towards me. The last thing I saw before everything went dark once more, was the image of a what I could only describe dragonic.

3rd POV

Y/n's eyes shot open as he woke up in a cold sweat. His breathing had become heavy and quick as he sat up in what he assumed was a bed.

The sheets were grey in color amd the blanket was white color. He looked around the room to see metal walls with violet neon highlights running along them.

He looked down at himself to see his torso, right shoulder, and legs were bandaged up. Reaching a hand up to head, he felt some bandages there as well. His eyes widened in worry as he shot up out of bed.

Y/n: "Bind- Ack!"

He fell to his knees as pain shot though his body like a speeding bullet. He waited for the pain to subside before he slowly stood up.