Desolation 3

Y/n POV

After Sera told me about how this would be a surprise, I somehow became slightly excited, and also worried if I were to put it into words. She had called a taxi to drive us there. You'd think that she would call for something more stunning and expensive but, guess she likes being subtle.

We took off once we got in the cab. We were fairly silent until Sera had a look of realization before she dug her phone out of her bag.

Seraphine: "I just remembered, if you had checked your views for your first music track. take a look!"

She was rather excited, cause when she handed me her phone, I displayed a look of shock and amazement. Desolate had gained well over 30k views, a lot more than I was expecting. I look to her in slight disbelief.

Y/n: "I'm seeing things right?"

Seraphine: "Nope! That right there is the genuine article. I told you people would love it"

I stared at the screen for a bit, feeling a smile tug on my face. I wonder if Dad and Abigale saw this yet? I handed her phone back and after some time, we arrived at our destination.

We arrived at a very large complex that looked rather expensive, if the penthouse at the top was anything to go by. I wonder why she brought me here of all places? She got my attention when she gestured me to come inside.

I looked around in the main lobby while Sera was talking to the receptionist. It had engraved pearly white pillars with golden accents. The floor had a lovely blue carpet. Don't get me started on the ceiling, it was the most beautiful artwork ne could ever come across. It was a battle field with what looked to be some important individuals facing off against what looked like a monster from the history books.

Y/n: 'I can't remember which one that is, think it started with an R?'    

Seraphine: "Y/n come on! you can fawn over the art later!"

She called from a now open elevator door, giggling also at the fact I had been staring at it for a good three minutes. I shook my head before walking into the elevator as the doors closed. She took a key card out and placed it over a scanner of sorts.

The elevator than took us up in blissful silence. I started to think on what she could have planned though nothing came to mind. That was, until I saw we were going well past the top floors.

Y/n: "Hey Sera, which floor are we going too?" 

Seraphine: "We are going up to mine and my friends place"

That was all I got out of her until the elevator stopped. The doors then opened to a very decorative living space. A large couch that could fit five people, a coffee table, and a large tv with a few consoles connected to it. She told me to wait here while she went into one of the rooms before closing the door.

After what had been about a minute, I felt my abdomen rumble as I placed my hand over it, defiantly a sign of being hungry. I went to find the kitchen area to see it had just about everyone one would need to cook 5 star meals in.

Y/n: "May as well cook something up, I should make extra just incase Sera and her friends want any"

I looked around the kitchen to find a bunch of good ingredients. I got everything set, and began cooking away.

3rd POV

During the same time, down at the PPD (Piltover Police Department) everyone was hard at work. people taking calls, some others working on case files. The current sheriff of Piltover, Caitlyn, was currently sitting in her office dealing with her own work, which had induced some stress onto her.