Desolation 10

3rd POV 

Kayn looked on at the H/n haired boy in front of him. Y/n pointed one end of his metal staff towards him with a confidant smirk, getting the other to growl out of irritation. This was diffidently not the same Y/n he was used too. 

Rhaast: 'This kid is annoying, let me tear him apart already'

Kayn: 'Not yet Rhaast. Besides he is right, we would be disqualified if we ended up killing him just then. What's really surprising is how he somehow managed to avoid us'

Rhaast: 'It might have something to do with the fact he now has an aura around him. I can't get a clear analysis on what kind though'

Kayn: 'Doesn't matter if he has an aura or not'

Y/n: "If your just gonna stand there"

Kayn's eyes widened when he noticed that Y/n was directly in front of him. The boy was crouched as he held the metal poll to his left side, holding it in a reverse grip in his right hand.

Y/n: "Then I guess I will come to you instead!"

The boy shouted as he swung the poll upwards at his opponent, causing him to take a quick step back. Only for Y/n to swing it back down. Kayn responded by holding Rhaast up to block the strike, putting them into a lock.

They stared into each others eyes for a moment. One displaying confidence, and the other with surprise that turned into bloodthirsty excitment. Both having grins on their faces. Kayn pushed the boy away, causing him to stumble and create an opening for a strike which he gladly took. Only for Y/n to block the underhand slash from the scythe, sending him back a few feet in the process.

They both charged at each other again, trading blow for blow as sparks flew from each clash of their respective weapons. Both managing to deck the other with either a kick or a punch.

The entire area they fought in was becoming a flat barren patch of land. The trees had been all but annihilated. The ground had slashes and craters in them as well.

Y/n managed to block an overhead slash from Kayn, his feet digging into the ground as the blade inched closer to his face.

Y/n: 'Crap! This isn't good. Any ideas?!'

Bind: 'I do, brace yourself'

Y/n's eyes flash a brief purple as he started pushing the scythe back a bit before launching Kayn back. The surprised boy swung the blade into the ground to stop his momentum.

Kayn: 'The hell was that sudden surge?'

Rhaast: 'I felt it to- dodge Kayn!'

Kayn looked up to see Y/n now in the air. The boy began spinning like a buzzsaw, descending towards him at great speed. An unnoticeable purple hue surrounding the metal poll. Kayn quickly jumped out of the way as Y/n slammed his weapon into the ground, creating massive spider web like crater that sent large amounts of debris flying.

Kayn looked on to the dust cloud that now formed out of sheer shock. The surges in power continued to surprise him to no end. The dust cloud cleared to see Y/n standing in the crater, the weapon wedged into the ground. The boys eyes staring into the others with a look of determination.

Meanwhile, the crowed was cheering as they watched the spectacular fight take place. Akali was now watching the fight on the edge of her seat. How she hadn't asked for a spar with him was beyond her.

Akali: "Hey Sera! How come you didn't tell us he was this good at fighting?"

When she looked to her friend, she was at a loss for words as she watched the fight play out.