Desolation 27

It had been few days since the day Y/n had gone missing. Everyone that knew him became increasingly worried, and with every military force being called in to storm Shurima in a few days time was also of concern.

In a military base far out between Piltover and Shurima, Choishīnsei was seen walking down a corridor with Admiral Frost as they conversed.

Frost: "You sure you can handle the newbies?"

Choishīnsei: "Trust me, I'll have them primed and ready within the coming days. Besides, they are the best we got by the looks of it"

Frost: "Then I will leave you to it"

Frost split off down a separate hallway as Choishīnsei walked out into the courtyard. He saw many of the cadets already sharpening their skills. A few of the noticable he could recognize was Kayn, Katarina, and Ezreal.

Many of the other cadets were using either standard hextech weaponry, such as rifles, or melee based weaponry. He decided it was to time to get them informed so he had called them over, every cadet standing at attention.

Choishīnsei: "I'll keep this brief. The reason your all here today is to prepare for a war that is upon us all. Some of you might die in battle, some might return home to see their families again. However, I can promise you that everything you do is for the sake of the people of Runeterra"

A few of the cadets were either getting nervous, or excited for what was to come. Kayn was mostly excited if it wasn't obvious.

Choishīnsei: "Now then, I'll be tasked with instructing on everyone's training here to get you all ready, and trust me, It won't be a walk in the park"

At his last words, He formed many constructs made of light, all in the shape of many demons and void beasts. The cadets all prepared for the harsh training they were about to receive

Choishīnsei: "Think you can handle it?"

Kayn had a wicked smile on his face, Katarina was keeping a level head, and Ezreal's excitement was at an all time high. All the cadets began fighting the constructs of light while he watched them all.

Choishīnsei: 'Each one of them shows potential, lets just hope they all survive to see the end of this'

Void
Rebellion base

Allison was currently going over a battle strategy in the main control room. All the other reborn's hard at work as well.

Bind was with her as they discussed the best course of action. Right now, they agreed to attack one of the larger gates that was connected to Shurima.

Bind: "So that plan is to close the gate?"

Allison: "Yes, if we fail and Y/n's body exits the Void, everyone in runeterra will be in danger"

Bind: "Do you have a plan to at least restrain him?"

Allison: "No, he would break out within mere moments"

Bind: "That doesn't leave us with many options then"

Allison agreed with him on this notion. She was more than worried for her son, considering he was being extremely reckless with what he had done. Nonetheless, she believed he knew what he was doing and kept her faith in him.

Allison: "For now, We have to focus on getting everyone ready for the coming conflict. My husband is already working on his side, so if any more void beasts and demons get through, they will handle them"

Bind: "Alright, I'll go see how the mech's are doing, they should be ready for departure soon"

Allison: "Thank you Bind"