What's In The Box?

Start from the beginning

Wanda places her now finished wine glass down on the counter, her other hand moving to cup my other cheek. Her eyes search mine, for what I'm not actually sure but she must find it because her fingers and thumbs start rubbing gently at my cheeks. She slowly pulls my face down to hers, our lips meeting and the force at which hers meets mine surprises me. So much hidden emotion and passion, but it doesn't take me more than a second to reciprocate the kiss as my hands land on her hips. 

Soon enough the kiss starts to get heated, and I feel Wanda squirm on her stool as my hands pinch at her hips. Air having become necessary, Wanda reluctantly pulls her lips from mine but trails hers down my jawline and down to my neck. Her hands snake around my neck, pulling me closer causing me to have to stand from my stool as I don't want to fall off it. I bend to match Wanda's height as she keeps her head buried in the crook of my neck, her lips ghosting my skin as her teeth nip and pinch at the skin. I squeeze her hips and she gasps against my skin.

She moves her lips down to my throat resting against my voice box and I hum at the feeling of her sucking at the skin. I feel vibrations travel up through my voice box, my head tilting to the side at the sensation and Wanda takes the opportunity to trail her lips back up my neck and to the underside of my jaw. Her teeth graze the thin skin.

"Take…" 

Her teeth nip at the skin before moving along my jaw slightly getting closer to my lips. 

"Me…" 

This time she sucks on the skin, sure to leave a mark before moving her lips a little bit further once again.

 "To…"

Her lips are now on the side of my chin and I feel her tongue roll against my skin as my eyes look down at her and I see her looking up at me through her eyelashes. Wanda's tongue darts from between her lips, only slightly as she presses it against my skin trailing it all the way from my chin, down my jaw to the shell of my ear. 

"Bed…" 

*****KNIFE AND DADDY KINK*******

She requests breathlessly, her hands grabbing at my waist pulling me between her legs. I move to stand up straight, Wanda now looking up at me completely as her chin rests on my sternum, her eyes dark with pure lust. My left hand moves to the top of her thigh resting on it ever so slightly to create some pressure. I press my index finger to my palm on my right hand, bringing it away from her body as one single claw appears from my glove. 

I press the end of the claw against Wanda's abdomen, her head tilting down to watch the action as she takes her lip between her teeth. I apply a bit more pressure onto her abdomen, her body squirming at the feeling, as I trail the claw up all the way to her chest. When it's in the middle of her chest I apply more pressure causing her body to lean backwards, her head now looking up at me and her chest starts moving rapidly with her heavy breaths. 

I start my movements again, trailing the claw up to her jugular notch, the action causing her breathing to hitch. I then trail it along her clavicle and up the side of her neck, along her jaw and to the bottom of her chin. I tilt her head as far back as it will go, her grip on my waist tightening so she doesn't fall backwards and lean my body down so my lips rest against her left ear. 

"Are you going to be a good girl and follow my every instruction?" She goes to nod but the claw against her chin stops her, swallowing harshly she turns her head until her dark eyes find mine. 

"Yes." 

"Yes, what?" She closes her eyes momentarily, at my question before they open again and look straight back into mine which I'm sure are just as lust filled.