Royse took a deep breath as he allowed the older male to do his job. Juli grasped the redhead's wrist. The two gazed at each other before looking away.

"Then, tell me if it's too much." Juli whispers.

Royse nods, preparing himself.

The redhead flinched as he could feel the older male continue. He stabled his breath, trying to focus instead.

The two of them felt their sweat trickle down their cheeks.

"Hn..." Royse groaned, closing one of his eyes.

"Are you ok?"

The redhead weakly nods as he panted, face flushed.

"I'll exert more ok?" Juli announced.

The redhead could feel the immediate change. If weren't for the arm on his waist, he would've collapsed by now.

He bit his lips as he focused on his part. He looks up, seeing something from his blurry view.

"Oh! To think the both of you succeeded." Damien commented as he clapped his hands.

There in front was a floating device taking form.

It was something that Damien suggested they create.

The redhead did his best to stabilize the mana that was being transferred to him.

What they were doing was something people only advised to do when in a situation.

Mana transfer. It was something done by people who were in an emergency. It allowed a person to use another individual's mana to protect themselves or to fight back against an enemy.

But it could be dangerous if someone without proper mana training attempted this.

Each person's mana differs from one another. They can synchronize with others but transferring to another individual was a different topic.

The body would try to reject the foreign mana and make the body react. A few signs were fever, lack of strength, shortness of breath and others more.

And Royse was feeling those side effects. If he wasn't well trained, he probably would've felt like he was dying.

At first, he was surprised to see how compatible their mana was with each other, but when they continued, Royse started to feel the difference.

The first few minutes was easy for them. Their mana was in harmony, dancing along with each other, but when they went to the part where Juli's mana would transfer, well, Royse had a difficult time controlling it and using it as his own.

He closed his eyes, focusing as he continued. With his stretched arm, the device continued to take form.

"A little more." Juli announced as he looks at the device.

After what seemed hours, they finally succeeded. Juli immediately stopped his job and caught Royse before he fell to the ground.

The redhead panted, tired from what they did. The older male guided him towards the couch, assisting him as he sat down.

Juli gave him a glass of water which the redhead gratefully took. He downed it and placed it on the coffee table after, finally catching his breath.

The older male grabbed his handkerchief and wiped the beads of sweat on the redhead's cheeks.

Damien walked towards the floating device, humming as he examined it. He sported a smirk as he turns to the two.

"I had my doubts that you two would succeed. Colour me surprise." He comments.