Author's Notes

Author-Chan's POV

Hey, awesome readers! It's your Author-chan dropping in for a virtual high-five! Before you dive into the magical chaos, quick heads up: no underage romance here, so let's keep it drama-free.

Disclaimer Time: This is a rollercoaster of fiction. Names, places, and incidents are either concoctions of my wild imagination or fictional fortress. If you spot any accidental real-world crossover, blame it on the magic!

If something's not up with your vibes, slide into my DMs-I'm all ears for tweaks. Massive gratitude from the top of my heart (the bottom's MIA) for choosing my literary adventure. Let the journey begin with a beaming ☺!

WARNINGS

1. Buckle up for age gaps aplenty.
2. Brace yourself for the steamy SMUT scenes.
3. Expect a dash of Death-because fantasy can get dark.
4. Oh, the forbidden allure of Teacher-Student love? Maybe... with a side of guilt 🥲.
5. Warning: Offensive language ahead-prepare for impact!
6. Get ready for some serious Skinship vibes.
7. Lots of kisses. When I say lot I mean LOT

Pairing alert: It's a Hogwarts love triangle with Malfoy Draco x OC, Snape x OC, and a wild card Voldemort x OC? Maybe? I'm weaving a harem, but Draco x OC steals the spotlight.

Quick disclaimer: Harry Potter, a masterpiece, belongs solely to the magical quill of J.K. Rowling. All I bring to the table is my original character and a plot brewing in my imagination.

No picture or Potter magic ownership here-props to Pinterest and J.K. Rowling. Spread the love and hate in the comments and show your favorite scenes some voting love.

Now, drumroll, please... Let the magical madness unfold!

 Let the magical madness unfold!