sixty

Triggering content, viewer discretion advised.

August, 2002

With Juliet being a little over nine months old, Fred was busier than ever and that was without counting the new tasks he had to do for the Order.

Planning battle and mission strategies and training the new Opposition fighters were the only two known duties Fred performed.

The inner Order circle knew differently.

The Opposition and external Order allies and members didn't need to know which methods were used to extract the information they had to know death eater plans and future attacks.

Several times a week, he had to leave Grimmauld Place during the middle of the night, only to return before dawn as if he had never left in the first place. He always tried to wait until Juliet was sound asleep before leaving. Now that she was older, she normally slept all through the night which was a relief since he didn't have to worry about her waking up to not find him next to her.

Other times, George took care of her when he was required to leave earlier to deal with the information extraction deal.

His biggest concern besides Juliet's safety and happiness, was none other than the new weapon Voldemort had been hiding under his sleeve without the Order's knowledge.

No one knew who it was. She might have been a ghost for all he cared.

Every single death eater he questioned, always said the same thing.

'We don't know anything.'

'No one knows who she is.'

'The Dark Lord is keeping her a secret, no one knows anything about her.'

Whoever she was, she was the epitome of death and Fred wanted her gone.

How was it even possible, that a person could be so deadly that just by showing up in the middle of a battle, she was able to wipe out half an Order attack team and vanish without trail to follow.

Whoever it was, catching her was like attempting to catch smoke with bare hands.

It was impossible.

Fred wasn't willing to give up anyway. He wanted to be the one who caught the so called Medusa.

He wanted to kill her slowly.

Carving out every single nerve of her body until she begged for death. Until she begged for death with her identity finally exposed to the world. He wanted her as gone as he wanted Voldemort dead.

The angel of death was Voldemort's most recent favorite protégée and he wanted to give her the death worthy of one.

Because no matter if Voldemort was gone. And no matter if the Death Eater's reign collapsed.

Medusa would never stop haunting the Order's peace.

His peace.

And the fact the her identity was kept as one of Voldemort's most prized treasures, almost as important as his horcruxes to keep him alive, only fueled Fred's desire to be the one who killed her even further.

But, his murderous desires vanished every single time he was with Juliet.

Now that she was crawling and trying to stand on her own, he would take his eyes off of her for just a second and she would already be halfway through the hallway, leaving her laugh and giggles as a trace.