twenty-five

Mature content, viewer discretion advised.

Two months after her grandfather's death, Beatrice was starting to feel like herself again and she owed it all to Fred.

If it hadn't been for him, she probably would still be lying in his bed, complete and utterly consumed by the agonizing sadness that had washed everything standing in her like a tsunami.

Beatrice and Amelia were back in speaking terms, the two of them spending more time together as they worked in mending the barrier that had stepped between them after the funeral.

Theo on the other hand, Bea knew nothing about him nor what was going on in his life and no matter how much it was killing her inside, she thought best to let him come to her rather than reaching out to him herself.

Fred was working in some paperwork down at the shop while Bea and George watched the latter's favorite movie after much insistence from him since the blue-eyed girl hadn't seen it.

Since Fred and Bea had been serious for a fair couple of months, George had made it his new purpose to get to know and bond with her at any given chance, and despite how much she sometimes hated to be surrounded by people, she couldn't deny that she enjoyed the younger twin's company.

"I'd have to admit you're right," Bea said halfway through the movie. "Agent J is really handsome."

"I know he is," George grinned and threw his arm around Bea's shoulders in a brotherly manner.

"George-"

"Yeah?" he asked without moving his eyes from the telly screen.

"Don't touch me."

"Sorry, I forgot," he said apologetically.

"It's fine," Bea shrugged.

"Fucking hell," Fred came inside the flat with a letter in hand.

"What's wrong love?" Beatrice moved her gaze towards him, slightly smiling as she saw him set the letter on fire out of frustration.

"Ron and his big mouth is what's wrong," Fred sat on the sofa, Bea instantly moving to snuggle close to him.

"What did the prat do now?" George asked and stifled a laugh at Beatrice's affectionate behavior towards his twin.

"He sent me an urgent letter," Fred ran his hands through his tousled red hair. "He went to the Burrow for lunch today and let slip that Bea and I have been together for a while now."

"He did what?" Bea's head shot up.

"That's not all," Fred sighed. "Mum wants us to go the entire weekend so that everyone can get to know you."

"Absolutely not," Bea shook her head. "I'm not good with family and especially with parents."

"Looks like you don't have a choice B," George said pitifully. "Molly Weasley is not one to change her mind, nor someone you want to upset."

"A whole weekend?" Bea's eyes went wide.

"I'm gonna fucking kill Ron for opening his mouth," Fred said through gritted teeth.

"Alright, I'm gonna sleep at Lee's tonight and leave you two to deal with this," George snickered and stood up, summoning his coat before disappearing in thin air with a loud pop.

"You look tense," Bea straddled Fred's lap and began placing kisses on his jaw and neck.

"It's nothing," Fred sighes, eyes fluttering close as Bea trailed more kisses on his jawline and behind his ear.