thirty-four

Triggering content, viewer discretion advised.

After a rather abrupt ending to their weekly lunch, Beatrice found herself roaming the streets of London all afternoon by herself. She regretted the instant she decided to bring that delicate and extremely dangerous topic with their friends, cussing herself internally for her naiveness.

In the midst of one of her turns to make her way back to Fred's flat, Beatrice encountered a shop that peaked her interest, deciding best to enter and do something crazy to keep her mind occupied rather than letting her thoughts float freely through her head.

Bea left the muggle shop with a bright smile on her face a couple of hours later and made her way back to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, which she knew to be closed since it was already past five o'clock.

George was counting what was in the register machine, sending the brunette a small smile as she greeted him and walked towards him.

"He's in the office," George informed. "What's with the demonic smile Nott?"

"What demonic smile?" she frowned.

"You never smile that much, that's all," George snickered. "It looks like you're in pain-"

"Oh shove off," she nudged his elbow. "I smile all the time!"

"No you don't," George snorted. "But I'm glad to see you're happy anyhow, doesn't matter how much your smile is creeping me out-"

"You're annoying," she rolled her eyes playfully. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to see my boyfriend."

"Just make sure he finishes paperwork or I'll kick his arse," George winked before she walked away.

"Hey," Bea said happily as she went inside Fred's office and closed the door behind her.

"Hey," he smiled, humming contently when she draped her arms around his shoulders from behind him and pressed soft kisses to his jaw and cheeks. "Seem awfully happy, everything alright?"

"More than alright," she beamed and sat on his lap after he pulled his chair back."I did something-"

"Something like what?" he asked curiously.

"Well, I was having lunch with Cee and Poppy in muggle London and they had to get back to work so I was left on my own," she began.

"Carry on," Fred chortled.

"Well, so I've been sad lately because both of my siblings are betraying little bastards you know," she trailed off.

"I recall," he nodded.

"So I was walking alone the streets of London-"

"Tris," Fred sighed and set his quill down to look at her. "A dozen death eaters escaped Azkaban and you really are walking alone?"

"Scolding for another time, I'm telling you something," she shushed. "And I walked past this really cool shop right and-"

"What did you do now?" he chuckled.

"I usually don't make decisions this impulsive and reckless but it felt good doing it if I'm being honest," she said nervously.

"Spill it out already woman," he insisted.

"I may or may not have gotten an impulsive tattoo to make myself feel better about the fact that I don't have any family left," she said quickly. "But it's a secret so you can't tell anyone-"

"You got another tattoo?" Fred raised his brows.

"Maybe," Bea mumbled.

"Let's see it then," Fred grinned.