thirty-six

Triggering content, viewer discretion advised.

The following day, Beatrice slept for the majority of the morning since her entire body felt exhausted and worn out because of Fred. Not like she was complaining anyway. She finally managed to get out of bed at nearly eleven, a dull ache in her lower belly and legs slightly trembling but it wasn't nothing that a quick charm and potion couldn't fix.

She went down the stairs and into the joke shop, where no customers were in sight which she found odd, along with the fact that Verity wasn't behind the register like she usually was at that time of the day.

Fred and George were in their office, each of them sitting on their respective desks apparently working the details of some new product when Bea walked in.

"What's with all the silence?" she asked, making her way towards Fred and kissing his lips briefly.

"Slow morning," George shrugged. "So, did you have fun last night?"

"I don't know what you mean," Bea said nonchalantly, hearing both twins snicker in response. "Did you tell your brother about our sex life Fred Weasley?"

"I swear I didn't," he lifted his palms in defeat. "He found out all on his own."

"Yeah, his back being scratched raw was a really big give away," George teased, seeing a pink tint covering Beatrice's cheeks. "Not to worry Nott, he didn't get into details."

"Good to know," she said sarcastically and glared at Fred who was smiling sheepishly at her.

"You gonna go to work today?" Fred asked.

"I don't think so," Bea shook her head. "Gonna take the day off I suppose."

"Meaning that we'll find you sitting on the window bench reading all day?" George added.

"That exactly," Bea nodded and kissed Fred again before making her way back upstairs.

After lunch, Fred and George returned back to the flat at almost six, where Bea was in fact still reading.

"I'm gonna go for a run with Georgie," Fred kissed the top of her head, not really expecting what she would say next.

"Can I come?"

"You run?" his mouth ran dry.

"I used to go on midnight runs back in school all the time," Bea explained.

"You didn't-"

"Ask Hagrid," she shrugged and stood up. "He always invited me for tea afterwards, we used to talk about magical creatures, his rock cakes were absolutely horrid but don't tell him that I said that-"

"But we'll go fast," he said quickly in an attempt to get her to not go.

"Afraid of a girl outrun you Freddie?" she smirked. "You just made things more interesting for me."

"Tris, you don't have to if you don't want to," Fred stammered, well knowing that she would be suspicious if he begged her not to go.

"I want to," she affirmed. "Don't worry, I'll keep up."

Without her noticing, Fred exhanged a 'we're screwed' glance with George before going into his room to get changed. When both twins were ready, they apparated to Bea's flat so that she could change clothes as well.

"I've never been in your flat before," George said, inspecting all of the picture frames and decorations adornig the flat. "It's nice."

"It's fine, it still doesn't feel mine if I'm being honest," she came out of her room wearing black leggings and a long sleeved shirt along with a jacket.