seventy-nine

Triggering content, viewer discretion advised.

Juliet may physically look like Beatrice, but she was Fred's daughter through and through, there was no denying it.

And Fred Weasley had always been a sneaky bastard, so by all means Juliet was also gifted with the ability to sneak out unseen.

And she wanted to be with Beatrice. She wanted to be with her mum every minute of every day, and no one could really blame her.

Two years she had lived her life searching and longing for Beatrice to come home, and now that she was, Juliet wasn't going to waste the opportunity life handed to her on a silver platter.

And it was driving Fred insane.

Because no matter how many wards he put up, the sneaky little devil of his daughter always found a way past them. No matter how powerful the spell was, Juliet always got through it unscathed.

George wouldn't deny that it was quite a comic thing to watch, seeing Fred dragging Juliet out of the basement of Grimmauld Place, only to lose her again not even half an hour later.

And Beatrice, she loved having Juliet around.

She didn't feel lonely when Juliet was with her.

In such a short time span, she had learned so much from the little girl she didn't know was her daughter.

Juliet always brought Bubble with her to see Beatrice, and it was safe to say that the black cat only liked her owner and Bea. And surprisingly despised Fred, which she herself found rather amusing when he would come and retrieve the cat in the middle of the night since he forgot about to take it when dragging Juliet to their bedroom for bedtime.

"Don't you dare laugh at me," Fred grunted after one night coming into Bea's room to get the cat, since Juliet was asking for it and refused to fall asleep if Bubble wasn't in the room.

"I'm not laughing, I swear I'm not," Beatrice stifled a laugh as Fred chased the cat around the room, only to get hissed at and scratched several times as he picked him up.

"Bloody cat," Fred clenched his jaw as Bubble hissed at him again, trying to scratch him again. "Why did I even get you in the first bloody place?"

"Come here," Beatrice snorted and bursted out laughing, softly taking Fred's hand and forcing him to sit down on the edge of the bed to clean the blood from his arms and face after being violently scratched by the cat he hated just as much.

"Should've gotten the fucking puppy instead," Fred muttered and hissed in pain as Beatrice cleaned the cuts as gently as she could with a damp towel. "Every bloody night is the same thing."

"Stay still," Bea ordered as she dabbed the towel on Fred's jaw where Bubble somehow managed to get her claws at. "You should give the poor kitty a chance Freddie, she's not as bad as you make her look."

His heart fluttered at the mention of the nickname. She'd been using it more frequently since more memories of their school years resurfaced.

"The ducking cat is nice to you!" Fred exclaimed and flipped off Bubble who was tangled between Bea's legs. "I paid for it, I feed it. I clean its shit and let him sleep on my fucking bed because it doesn't want to sleep in the fucking cat bed. that I bought!

"If you don't watch your back, I'm getting rid of your hairy arse," Fred ranted to Bea, but looking directly at the meowing cat sat on Bea's feet. "I can make it look like a fucking accident you know-"

"Be nice," Bea chuckled and unconsciously ran a hand through his soft red hair. "You look like maniac threatening a sweet innocent kitty like this."

"Get that beast away from me," he warned as Bea picked a now purring Bubble up and tried moving it closer to him. "And sweet innocent kitty?