six

Triggering content, viewer discretion advised.

Beatrice woke up groaning as the bright morning sun hit her face from the large window next to her. She rubbed her eyes while groaning and realized that she wasn't wearing any clothes, and that she was on a bed that wasn't hers either. Last night felt like a fever dream. As if it was never real. Cee was right. The black mamba was strong and would make you forget, but her brain was far from numb.

She stretched her arms and her entire body felt sore. He throat felt dry, bruised, was more like it. She swing her legs to dangle on the edge of the bed and stood up with great effort, feeling a dull ache in her lower stomach and she immediately knew what it meant. "Fucking shit," she muttered and went over to inspect her naked body in the mirror of Cedric's bedroom.

There were bruises in the shape of fingertips in her hips and inner thighs. There were purple hickies scattered around her chest and the valley of her breasts and navel. She began tracing each bruise, lightly grazing them with her nails as small fragments of the night before came back to her, but they weren't enough.

She put on the clothes she had been wearing the night before and made her way down the stairs to try and sneak out before being seen by anyone. Of course, it didn't work in the slightest since all of her friends were having breakfast together in the dining table, clearly waiting for her to do the walk of shame.

"And the angel of death awakes," Adrian hollered in laughter once Beatrice came into view.

"Good morning sunshine?" Graham snickered and patted the empty space next to him for her to seat. "Sleep well?"

"Did I happen to sleep with any of you?" Bea's voice came out raspy, downing the glass of orange juice Poppy placed in front of her.

"Not that I recall of," Cee smirked. "But, perhaps a certain tall redhead-"

"And handsome too," Poppy added.

"Will be able to tell you some details about the steamy night you two had together," Graham chuckled.

"I slept with a Weasley?" Beatrice frowned. "Are you fucking with me right now?"

"No, but a a Weasley did fuck you last night," Adrian sniggered.

"WHICH WEASLEY? THERE ARE LIKE HUNDREDS OF THEM!"

"I think you already have the answer to that question," Cecillia grinned. 

"I'm pretty sure it was Greg," Poppy joined the teasing.

"Yeah, couldn't tell if it was Greg or the other one when he sneaked out this morning," Graham laughed.

"It's Fred and George dip shit," Beatrice nudged his ribs hard. "We don't know anyone called Greg."

"You better clean that bed Beatrice, I fucking mean it," Cedric said through gritted teeth and came into the dining room. "And fucking fix it too because you and Weasley broke two fucking legs of it."

"Bloody hell Bea, we knew you liked it rough but to the point of breaking poor Ceddy's bed?" Adrian laughed.

"Shut up," she hissed.

"How was it?" Cece looked at Graham, and the blue-eyed boy instantly caught onto the behind meaning of her words.

"It was," he cleared his throat and began doing an impression of Beatrice's moans. "Yes, yes! Harder, harder!"

"Don't forget the-" Cedric joined as well as the rest but Beatrice laughed. "Oh my god I'm gonna cum, right there! Oh my fucking god, don't stop!"