forty-five

Triggering content, viewer discretion advised. Please remember that this is a mature fic with content that can potentially upset some audiences. The list of sensitive themes are listed within the Author's Note so please have them in mind before proceeding to read.

THE DAILY PROPHET
WANDMAKER BEATRICE NOTT-OLLIVANDER STILL NOT FOUND

The twenty-two year old wandmaker, granddaughter of the late Garrick Ollivander is still missing after a month of her disappearance

On May 26th, sources affirm that masked Death Eaters flew into Ollivander's wand shop, causing the shop's main floor's destruction before dangerous werewolf Fenrir Greyback pushed the young woman, whose head was covered with a black bag, out of the shop prior to disapparating to an unknown location. The aurors are still working on the case of Nott's disappearance but no progress has been made.

Beatrice is the eldest daughter of the late Theodore Nott Sr. and Genevieve Nott (née Ollivander). The former Slytherin student graduated Hogwarts in 1996, obtaining honors in all her NEWT's examinations which she had previously chosen in order to pursue wandlore and wand making, following the Ollivander family tradition.

Nott spent three years abroad, studying and perfecting her wand knowledge and carving abilities in countries such as France, Romania, Norway and Sweden; prior to her sudden return after Mr Ollivander's declining health condition in early 1999.

After the renowned wand maker's passing, his eldest granddaughter Beatrice Nott took over the family business. It is said that the young wand maker's talent, surpasses the one of her ancestors, considering that she has been the youngest owner of the famous wand shop yet.

Neither of the remaining Nott nor the Ollivander family members have given a statement regarding her missing status nor the wand shop's destruction. If you have any information about Nott's whereabouts, please do not hesitate in contacting the Auror Office.

*****

Fred angrily threw the new edition of the newspaper on the dinner table in 12 Grimmauld Place where another meeting was taking place before he stormed in.

He didn't give a fuck about the Order and fighting for the right thing anymore. He didn't give a shit about any of them. And he certainly, couldn't give two shits either about the fact that all eyes were piercing right through him in that instance.

"MY GIRLFRIEND IS FUCKING OUT THERE!" he yelled ad pointed his finger at Dumbledore. "BEING TORTURED BY HER OWN MOTHER AND DEATH EATERS AND ALL OF YOU LAZY SODS ARE NOT DOING A SINGLE THING TO HELP ME GET HER BACK!"